Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 27)

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
asma dii ur just awsome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Asma Dear I read all ur scenes and really Loved all of them sooo much Dear have no words to descibe its beauty,  No doubt even after this show ends am sure u all will keep our Sweethearts alive in our hearts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Asma, thanks for lovely scenes.. I love the way you have showed their friendship and the way they are coming closer... WOW, Nivi's sketches do sound good..Hope she gets the job. Viren playing his flute...thanks dear.. It has been ages we have not seen Viren and his flute in CCBM...Keep it going Asma.

anjaani07

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hey m a silent reader in this forum but after reading ur posts i just could not stop myself from commenting here...Hey dear, i luv ur writing skills...i just loved each and every scene...please post the next scenes as soon as possible Smile

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Hey m a silent reader in this forum but after reading ur posts i just could not stop myself from commenting here...Hey dear, i luv ur writing skills...i just loved each and every scene...please post the next scenes as soon as possible Smile

Hi aahana (i hope i got ur name right?) Thanks so much, that's such a compliment that u came out of silent mode to comment wowEmbarrassed 

I'm glad tho, thanks for the sweet words and for enjoying my ff so much!! Will update tomoro actually, have some new chapters half written!

Edited by anjaani07 - 30 May 2011 at 2:12pm

Flame.

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Nice one Asma. Love the sketching scene in gazebo.

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
OMV Dii...I dunno what to say! This FF is TOTALLY awesome!! LOVING IT to the max..Viren in BLUE kurta!! *Anisha Faints* Ohhh thank you SO much Di...and once again I'm loving this Divya, she totally takes care of Nivi its just soo sweet, glad you made her this way, love NivYa's bonding.  OMV Dii *flaying kisses* Viren playing flute *drools* he of course looked sexyyy to the core. Loved the way you described him playing the flute thank you sooo much...you did a FANTASTIC job Clap thanks for such awesome chapters looking forward to more. Hug

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMV Dii...I dunno what to say! This FF is TOTALLY awesome!! LOVING IT to the max..Viren in BLUE kurta!! *Anisha Faints* Ohhh thank you SO much Di...and once again I'm loving this Divya, she totally takes care of Nivi its just soo sweet, glad you made her this way, love NivYa's bonding.  OMV Dii *flaying kisses* Viren playing flute *drools* he of course looked sexyyy to the core. Loved the way you described him playing the flute thank you sooo much...you did a FANTASTIC job Clap thanks for such awesome chapters looking forward to more. Hug

Anisha my sweet krazzy sis!!!Hug Got ur PM, hope u get some rest after the busy time ur having!! And hope the wedding wasnt too painful on ur feetWink

Aww thank u sooo much sweetie, glad ur enjoying the ff so much, i've written some more, will post tomoro. Yep Viren in sexy bluuee kurta...how could i ever forget that?!WinkEmbarrassed

BTW i just sent Faizu a message via YT so lets see if she responds, kaha gayi pagal?!

Edited by anjaani07 - 30 May 2011 at 5:51pm

Anisha_91

Go to top