Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 121)

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm asma dear..

sorry for commenting late..had net problems so cldnt come online ystdy..

ok now cmng to your update, aww what an update..the last chapter was so action packed, i was literally imagining viren beating black and blue of sameer..only i put bhaiji's face inplace of sameer..

well thanks for thisHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
OMV thank u everyone for ur amazing comments, they left me speechlessEmbarrassed Im so glad that u all enjoyed itHug

I was planning to update today (i've written some of the next chapter) but my nephews have come over and i'm babysitting - there's 3 of them and they're all so naughty I doubt i'll have much time to myself so will probably update tomoro now!

Hope ur all having a nice weekend, chat soon xxHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenkinshukkiaashiq-Atiya--aamina-VirMan_ArShi-Preetz-love_never_dies

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome...as usual..keep writing asma dear..thanx a lot for the pm..else i missed this superb chapters...

anjaani07

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wow Asma fantastic chapters
very emotional n NivRen missing each other it was so cute
thanks dear

anjaani07

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Wow asma.. loved ur scenes.. expecially the last one... viren in anger... huggeing ninvi... holding her hand in front of sid... Embarrassed  Waiting for the next ...Day Dreaming

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Chapter 60

'Nivi!' Divya came running out of the house after Sid went inside. She ran over to Nivi and grabbed her hand, 'Are you ok Nivi?! Siddarth just told me...' Nivi nodded and said she was ok but then she winced as Divya squeezed her hand and Viren looked worried as he quickly took her hand from Divya and looked at her palm which was all red.

Viren looked at Nivi and frowned, 'What happened Nivi? I thought you said you were ok?!' He ran his fingers over her palm lightly and she gasped. 'It's nothing...' Viren glared at her as she tried to pull her hand back and she sighed, 'It's really nothing Viren...I slapped him...and it still sort of stings a bit!' Viren's eyes widened for a second and then he suddenly burst out laughing as he gave her a quick hug.

'You slapped him..?! I'm so proud of you Moti! If you want I'll teach you how to throw a punch too...' Nivi sighed and shook her head at his satisfied expression and Viren touched her palm again, 'You need to put some ice on that Nivi... and on your wrist...' He moved his arm from around her and looked at her other wrist which had bruises on it. His mouth tightened in anger again but Nivi had noticed something too which made her forget about her wrist.

'Viren, your hand!' Nivi looked down and saw the back of Viren's right hand was bruised and his knuckles were bleeding. At her words, Viren shook his head, 'I'm fine Nivi,' he flexed his fingers, 'See? Nothing's broken!' He couldn't help the slight wince of pain though and now Nivi frowned at him just as Sid came back out with Nandu and someone who he said would take Sameer home.

'Siddarth, Viren's hurt...' Nivi gave Viren a look when he tried to interrupt but before he could speak, they suddenly heard Vandana's voice behind Sid. 'Viren? Dikha kaha chot lagi hai!' Vandana came around Sid and looked worried when she saw Viren's bloody knuckles and he sighed, 'Main bilkul teek hoon Tayiji lekin Nivi ko chot lagi hai!' Nivi made a face and started to argue but Vandana raised her hand, 'Tum dono chup chaap mere saath chalo!' She looked down at Sameer and frowned before telling Divya to go back inside and look after the guests. She gestured for Nivi and Viren to follow her and Nivi looked at Viren who shrugged, 'Let's go Moti, no point arguing... 

'Nivi tere haath dikha...' Vandana had taken them both into a room off the main hall, away from all the guests and now they were sitting on a sofa while she fussed over them. Nivi felt bad that so many people had got involved and she knew it wouldn't be long before she'd have to answer questions from Dadi and everyone else when she just wanted to forget all about it. Vandana had been concerned for Nivi but she'd explained that she was fine at the same time as Viren had said she was hurt; she'd then gone and brought ice and a First Aid box and now was asking Nivi to hold out her hands.

'Chachiji, main karloongi, aap Viren ko dekhiya...' Viren made an annoyed noise on the sofa next to her and Vandana sighed, 'Tum dono bhi...bachpan mein bhi agar kuch hota toh bilkul aise karte the aur ab bhi kar rahe ho!' She shook her head and dipped a small cloth in ice water before wrapping it around Nivi's wrist. Nivi gasped as the ice cold water touched her burning wrist and she felt Viren jerk next to her; she looked up quickly and saw his teeth were gritted as he looked at her wrist and his hand was curled into a fist on his knee.

Vandana had looked up at Viren in surprise too and she'd just opened her mouth to speak when Divya came in, 'Maa, Dadaji aap ko bula rahe hai...' Vandana looked like she didn't know what to do for a second, 'Chachiji, aap jaa ye, main yeh sab karloongi,' Nivi gave her a reassuring nod and she got up and left the room, telling Divya not to be too long. Divya hurried over to them and surprised them both by suddenly leaning down to give Viren a quick hug.

'Thanks Viren; I don't know what I would have done if anything had happened to Nivi!' Viren looked up and shook his head, 'She still got hurt...' He looked so sad and guilty, Divya ruffled his hair, 'It could have been worse Viren...' Suddenly she smiled, 'And don't worry, our deal is still good so I don't have to kill you or anything!' Viren smiled after a few seconds and looked a little more like his usual self as he said, 'Phew! Main toh darr gaya tha!!' They both smiled at each other and suddenly Nivi spoke.

'Hello! I'm right here people!' They'd been talking about her like she wasn't there and it was annoying. Divya laughed and hugged her too, 'Di why would you have to kill Viren?!' Nivi was confused but Divya shook her head, 'It's confidential future Bhabhi/Devar business...nothing you need to worry about!' She touched Nivi's cheek, 'I'm glad you're ok Nivi' Nivi smiled and Divya suddenly winked, 'Main ab chal thi hoon, don't be long...' Nivi rolled her eyes and Divya laughed as she left.

Nivi tightened the cloth on her wrist and then turned to Viren with her hand held out, 'Haath do!' Viren blinked at Nivi's no-nonsense tone and gave her his hand wordlessly, watching as she frowned down at it for a few seconds and then started rummaging around in the First Aid box. He still felt bad but Diyva had made him feel slightly better and now he was finally beginning to believe that Nivi was ok and some of the tension began to leave him.

Viren watched as Nivi carefully took out cotton wool, bandages and some anti-septic and laid them all out neatly on the low table in front of them before turning back to his hand. He was relieved to see she looked a lot calmer and much more like her normal self now that she had something to focus on. He smiled, thinking that at least now he could look at her in peace like he'd wanted to as soon as he'd got her text earlier in the evening; it seemed like ages ago when he'd left the office and set out for home in such a hurry and so much had happened it was hard to believe it was the same day.

Nivi was wearing a deep blue churidar suit and although it was heavily embroidered and she was wearing more jewellery than usual, she had her hair open and somehow she still managed to make it all look effortless and simple. Her hair fell around her face as she leaned forward and Viren saw that her forehead was creased in concentration as she began to clean the cuts on his hand with water gently.

Edited by anjaani07 - 24 July 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Rama04vishdeeprajuJasNehaFanccbm_loverminu2011ash_nivrenkrazzy4ArHinutsprajeeNikita99Abirami24Honkytonkkarthik80VirMan_ArShiButifuleyes-Atiya--aamina-Nazzz16wargroops82-Jafrina-Anisha_91-Preetz-love_never_dies..Lujain..moniluvskinshuk

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 61

'Aah!' Viren gasped as Nivi put something on his knuckles which stung like hell. 'I'm sorry!' Nivi blew on his hand quickly and then looked up guiltily, 'Are you ok Viren? I should have warned you sorry...' She looked so cute and she still had little worry lines on her forehead; Viren smiled slowly and shook his head, 'It's ok Moti, I just wasn't expecting it.' He held his breath and tried to stay silent as she dabbed more of the stuff on gently, wincing a little herself as she did so. It stung even more and he bit his lip and tried to smile but he could tell he hadn't fooled her.

'Itni zor se usse maar ne ki kya zaroorat thi Viren?!' Nivi burst out all of a sudden, 'Look at your hand! What if you'd broken it?!' She frowned at him looking annoyed and even though he knew she was only upset because he was in pain, Viren still shook his head in amazement, 'Are you serious?! I didn't hit him hard enough!' He made a face and shrugged as she carried on looking at him unconvinced, 'This is nothing Moti, it doesn't even hurt!' Nivi raised her eyebrows and dabbed at his cuts again, a little harder than before and Viren felt another sharp sting, 'Oww! Well it wouldn't hurt if you just stopped poking it!'

Nivi smiled sweetly at his annoyed expression, 'I have to clean it before I can put the bandages on...' She sighed and her face went serious as she carried on quietly, 'You could have gotten more hurt Viren.' She didn't look at him as she took out some plasters and Viren put his hand under her chin, turning her face around, 'But I didn't Nivi, see I'm fine? As long as you're ok I'll always be fine.' She looked into his eyes as he continued softly, 'If anything had happened to you today, I'd never have forgiven myself...' He swallowed and went cold at the thought of her getting hurt and Nivi turned his hand over and kissed it softly, 'How can anything happen to me when you're here Viren?'

She smiled up at him and Viren leaned in as if something was pulling him towards her but suddenly she sat back, blinking, 'Nahi Viren, stop distracting me! Chachiji kya sochengi? How long does it take to clean some cuts?!' Viren sighed as her no-nonsense attitude returned and she began to wrap some bandages around his hand carefully, finally taking it round and tying it on his wrist. 'Oww!!' Viren jumped and Nivi did too, 'Kya hua Viren?! Is it too tight?' She looked worriedly at his hand and then back up at him.

'Bohth dhuk tha hai Nivi...' Viren really did look hurt and Nivi felt a flutter of worry, she didn't think his hand was that bad... 'Kaha Viren? Dikao,' She went to unwrap the bandage when suddenly Viren pulled his hand away, 'Yahaan!' he said with a cheeky smile and pulled her into his arms, hiding his face in her hair.

'Viren!' Nivi gave a relieved laugh as he hugged her; she'd actually been worried he might really be hurt! She let him hold her for a bit, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms before she pulled away and shook her head at him, 'That was low Viren Sood, even for you! You really scared me!' She frowned at him and Viren shrugged, not looking the least bit sorry, 'I couldn't let the moment go to waste Moti...'

Nivi couldn't help laughing as she turned and started putting everything away, 'Bilkul pagal ho Viren...' She stopped suddenly as Viren took her hand. He turned her palm over and she saw it was still a little red; he ran his fingers over it and she shivered a little, 'Does it hurt a lot?' Viren looked up and waited and Nivi saw the concern in his face. She was glad he seemed to be back to his normal self; it'd worried her seeing how angry he'd been earlier although she knew he'd only been so angry because she could have got hurt.

'I can barely feel it now Viren,' She moved her fingers to demonstrate and Viren smiled; he took her hand and curled it into a fist, 'Shall I show you how to throw a punch now?' Before she could answer he pulled her to her feet and took her arm, bringing her fist up to his jaw and told her she should aim for the lower part of the persons jaw but aim straight. 'Viren... I don't really think I'll ever need to punch anyone!' She started to laugh but Viren gave her a look so she stopped and listened as he explained how she should stand and twist her body.

Nivi smiled at his seriousness before standing how he'd told her and punching him lightly in the shoulder. 'Not bad...,' Viren smiled and Nivi nodded before narrowing her eyes and saying in a teasing voice, 'Hmm maybe one day you'll regret teaching me that Viren!' Viren laughed, 'Teek hai Moti, I'll just live in fear till then...' Nivi laughed again but then stopped when Viren took her hand and suddenly kissed her palm softly.

Nivi blinked in surprise and lost her breath when Viren pulled her towards him. 'Right, so now that's done, let's talk about Friday...' Nivi tried to think straight; she'd forgotten all about the weekend and Viren was too close. 'Umm, what's on Friday?' she asked distractedly as Viren ran his fingers through her hair. 'Tum hum sab ke saath farmhouse aa rahi ho, that's what's happening,' Viren smiled into her eyes and Nivi swallowed, 'Uhh Viren, I don't think...' Viren's eyes widened and he slowly moved his hands to her shoulders and Nivi lost her train of thought.

'Viren, we should go...we can talk about Friday later,' Nivi's voice was almost a whisper and she wanted to step back but she couldn't seem to move her feet. 'We'll go; first say you'll come,' Viren leaned forward and spoke into her ear, 'And anyway, I have something of yours which I need to give back...can you think of anything you've lost recently Moti?' Nivi blinked and tried to focus but before she could think of anything Viren pulled back a little and smiled, 'If you don't remember before I give it to you, you'll owe me...'

Nivi blinked at his words and suddenly remembered saying the same words to him all those weeks ago when he'd come back to Shimla and as she looked into his eyes she thought of how much things had changed since then. 'Viren...' He put his fingers on her lips, 'Chup Moti! Don't argue anymore, tum aa rahi ho, bas!' Nivi sighed against his fingers, knowing she'd give in but she had to set some ground rules. 'Teek hai Viren,' he blinked in surprise as she spoke against his fingers, 'But you have to promise to behave the whole time!'

She raised her eyebrows and Viren made a face, 'The WHOLE time?! How about only when people are around...?' He winked and Nivi tried not to laugh, 'Viren!' Viren sighed and moved his fingers across her cheek, making her heart skip, 'Ok, I'll try...' Nivi knew that wasn't the same as agreeing but she also knew it was probably the best she'd get out of him for now. She took a deep breath and tried to focus, 'Teek hai, toh ab chale?'

She turned to leave, wondering how she would answer everyone's questions about this evening when Viren suddenly pulled her back against him, surprising her, 'Don't forget Nivi; if you don't remember what you lost, you'll owe me...' Nivi closed her eyes and shivered as Viren blew lightly into her ear and then brushed past her, leaving her standing there in a daze. She tried to think of anything she might have lost recently but nothing came to mind and as she followed Viren out into the main hall, she wondered what she'd end up owing him...

Edited by anjaani07 - 24 July 2011 at 7:13pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Rama04vishdeeprajuJasNehaFanccbm_loverminu2011nirjuuprajeenutskrazzy4ArHiash_nivrenaysha1989kinshukkiaashiqlamsNikita99JasleenHonkytonkkarthik80VirMan_ArShiNazzz16-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina--Jafrina-Alphabet26wargroops82Anisha_91mitzi11-Preetz--SilverDragon-love_never_dies..Lujain..moniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
yaay first 1. waiting for your next chapter and will comment.x

anjaani07

Go to top