Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 112

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aamina1010

Awww absoloutely brilliant!!
The first chapter was so emotional it brought tears to my eyes. But the second chapter replaced the tears with a smile. I can't wait till Nivi tells viren. Hope he is okay, poor thing.x
*hugs* for such beautiful chapters Asma. Mwah
πŸ€—

Thanks AaminaπŸ€—  Im so glad u enjoyed it, makes me feel loads better!

Hmm Viren...well you'll see how he is in the next chapter, will start on it soon n will post by next week hopefully, thanks 4 reading😊
Awesome as always Hun!
Can't wait hehehe
Mwah

OMG... I am so happy today.... I was waiting for this update... And Nivi told Dadi abt Viren!!!!!!!...😳... Very good update Yaar,... It was just wonderful.. the way u describe each n every emotions of Nivi... I just wondered... U r an awesome writer... I want to say thank u for these wonderful chapters...
Thanks - very nice update.
Wow Asma...where had you disappeared?? i thought you stopped this FF../

You made my day dear...felt bad for Nivi and Viren in the first chapter..it was so emotional..and you made us happy in the next chapter..finally Dadi knew abt Nivren..that was so cute and now waiting to c how Nivi would surprise Viren and his reaction..😍
OMG lovely chapters Asma... its worth waiting...NT dadi knows abt nivren 😳 ... next want to see nivi's surprise for viren..n.. waiting to see how nivi manofy viren ... Pls don't take more time... try to update soon dear... πŸ˜
Asma...wowww ya...itz awesome buddy...πŸ‘
like it sooo much...😳
Aww thanx guys, glad ur enjoying it still!! I wasn't too sure about these chapters but happy u liked them n thanx 4 the sweet comments too😳

Roopa, Usha n all sorry for the lateness, I just got very busy n had no time to write that's all!! Will be writing the next chapters this week so will update by the weekend hopefully, thanx 4 reading, love u guys πŸ€—
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww thanx guys, glad ur enjoying it still!! I wasn't too sure about these chapters but happy u liked them n thanx 4 the sweet comments too😳

Roopa, Usha n all sorry for the lateness, I just got very busy n had no time to write that's all!! Will be writing the next chapters this week so will update by the weekend hopefully, thanx 4 reading, love u guys πŸ€—

Don't say sorry... can understand u r busy... now waiting for the weekend... 
Ashma di thanx for updating your FF after a long time... Missed your chapters alot.. 😭 First chapter is very touching,, i got tears while reading it... It have pain and heart broken to the core, i could feel it... The way u have described is really great,, very well written di.. πŸ‘ Second chapter is the mixing of pain, excitement and caring... I like the way Dadi understand nivi... Awesome one di... 😊I have this in mind abt the next chapters, that is,,Hope nivi will tell viren, befor keshav will take further step(without the knowledge and concern of NT dadi) becoz of his business partner which may worsen the situation more... Continue soon as possible this time di.. πŸ€— Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago