Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 110)

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

OMG asma..im just in love with your ff...viren lifting her, kissDay Dreaming

now waiting for their romantic lunch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wowwowow asma dii u are amazing ...love emmm...

anjaani07

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

ah...3 dose at one time

great work dear

anjaani07

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Blush blush blush,, what to tell ashma di,, great,gud,awesome,romantic chapters... Iam stunned di... Breath taking chapters di,, so nice viren,very shy nivi... Ashma di hatts off... Now dreaming about niviren and waiting for your next update...   Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07-Jafrina-

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Omg dii...donno hw many tyms i got goose bumps while readimg ur upadte Embarrassed Big smile !!
Enjoyed each and every scene...especially NivRen scenes...it was freaking hot!!!

Continue dii...luv u   Hug

anjaani07-Jafrina-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wowww...Asma dear its awesome...m speechless...Luv ur writing skill...m getting addicted to ur FF...Cant wait for ur next chapters...Post them soon SmileEmbarrassed

anjaani07-Jafrina-

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
omg dii thats was just absouloutelly awsome. loved reading it al the way through.i can imagine virens laughter sooo sweet. he laughs at the sweetest things aww thats soo adorable. Viren is so stubborn aint he and loves to take risks holding nivis hand infront of all those people wow his amazing if only we could watch that scene on tv but your writing is enough to imagine the wonderful scene. virens concern for nivi is just so sweet. omg i just loved nivi too she was so cute the high shoes aww bless i cnat walk in heels either how do people do it and virens cheeky laughter so adorable. and dii another kiss wow ur on a roll with this wasome ff last one was just breathtaking still hadnt got over it properly and now again dii you wanna kill us dont you omg how lucky is nivi. Dii ur just amazing love ur ff so much the story line is wicked so far cant wait to read more once i start reading i cant stop thats wow fab it is love u dii and carry on with ur awsome writing ur the best.

anjaani07love_never_dies

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

omg dii thats was just absouloutelly awsome. loved reading it al the way through.i can imagine virens laughter sooo sweet. he laughs at the sweetest things aww thats soo adorable. Viren is so stubborn aint he and loves to take risks holding nivis hand infront of all those people wow his amazing if only we could watch that scene on tv but your writing is enough to imagine the wonderful scene. virens concern for nivi is just so sweet. omg i just loved nivi too she was so cute the high shoes aww bless i cnat walk in heels either how do people do it and virens cheeky laughter so adorable. and dii another kiss wow ur on a roll with this wasome ff last one was just breathtaking still hadnt got over it properly and now again dii you wanna kill us dont you omg how lucky is nivi. Dii ur just amazing love ur ff so much the story line is wicked so far cant wait to read more once i start reading i cant stop thats wow fab it is love u dii and carry on with ur awsome writing ur the best.

Wow Jafrina...i'm speechless and stunned!!!Embarrassed Thank u so much sweetie, seriously it means a lot to read ur comments, i'm happy ur enjoying it so much and i'm glad that u can imagine it all as clearly as i can. Love youHug

-Jafrina-

Go to top