Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma jaan... Omg I'm speechless, I didn't expect it too. Our hero proposed...:):):) loved your chapters swti. Really brought a smile on my face after a very busy day. Loved how he was admiring her when she was working. Can't wait for the next chapters... But no hurry, I know its hectic with the fasting and all. By the way Ramadaan mubarak. Love u swti. Thanks
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Asma awesome chapters.the last part was too gud sweety
Viren kisses Nivi
awww she's so lucky yaar😍
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
love it...😊
JasNehaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful chapters loved it please continue soon.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow asma, 3 chapters..finally, i thought no one will be updating during ramadhan..

well just loved them..so its the anklet which she forgot...hmm never realized it..

ahh and viren the way he managed to get her separately with the permission of the elders was mindblowing and so was sitting in between sidya just to have some fun..

so nivi's scared of spiders and loved the line used where viren asks if the spider would jump on his face and eat him up *lols*

and the proposal..well its viren so it has to be in viren ishtyle.. but never thought he would give bracelet instead of ring..

thanks for the pm and happy ramadhan to you..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww such a sweet update yaar . Lovedd it . Viren Proposed Nivi for marrige n tht2 wid bracelet , trulyy Viren Sood toh bilkul hatke hai ;) lovedd it dear . Plzz continue soon
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful chapters di...πŸ‘...viren proposing nivi with bracelet...omg...tat was so cuteπŸ€—
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow Asma u are on the rol I just loved loved and loved ur update keep writting
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...as usual...waiting for the next parts...:)))
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dii...loved it a lot...missed ur ff sooo much...cmg here to te forum aftr a while
NivRen romance was short...yet sweet πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ...omg dii thread is almost full...hmmm huge fan followin for ur ff it seems...u r jus awesome...
continue dii...love u πŸ€—