Asma when are u planning to post ur next scene...waiting ...😍

Aww tomoro Usha...bas thoda aur intezaarπŸ˜‰
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww tomoro Usha...bas thoda aur intezaarπŸ˜‰

sure will wait for ur episode... πŸ˜Š i know intezaar ka pal meeta hotha hai. πŸ˜³
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

sure will wait for ur episode... πŸ˜Š i know intezaar ka pal meeta hotha hai. πŸ˜³

Hmm normally yes but this one will be a little suspenseful...πŸ˜‰ But will hopefully update again around sunday so not long to wait lolzz!Embarrassed
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
great anajani Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Asma,
After reading it all I'm speechless. Loved each and every chapter from Viren running over Nivi to the cute necklace. As I mentioned it in my fb message to you that it is my reading material before going to bed and now that I've finished them all Saturday seems too far away. Thanks Again and Keep writing.

Renuka

ps: now back to Daastan e ishq πŸ˜‰
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Asma,  awesome chapter -- loved it.  When you are updating sweetie!  sooon plz.  The plot turns suspenseful huh, can't wait!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 47

Nivi ended the call on her phone and looked down at it in confusion; Viren was acting odd and she couldn't figure out why. She looked down at the pendant he'd given her the other night; she wore it all the time and whenever she was worried she held it to her lips and thought of Viren and that usually made her feel a little better. Today though, she still felt nervous.

It had been almost 2 weeks since Sid's party and she hadn't seen much of Viren because he'd gotten a job at an ad agency and this had been his second week. She had seen him only a couple of times briefly and it was all going fine but since yesterday he'd been a little strange with her on the phone. Their plan to make Sid realise his feelings had gone well but they had another problem now which was what was really putting her on edge.

Divya had told her yesterday that a family were coming to see her this evening with a marriage proposal and just now Nivi had tried to talk to Viren about it but he'd avoided it just like he had when she'd first told him about it the day before. She'd thought it would have moved him into action or something but he had seemed not bothered and had just told her that it'd all work out and not to worry... but how could she not worry?!

Divya and Sid had started spending more time talking on the phone and they'd even met up for lunch a few times; Divya was sure that Sid was working up the courage to tell her how he felt but now this family had put a dampener on everything. Nivi sighed and suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be working on some designs for a client but as she pulled out supplies, she knew her heart wasn't in it.

As she thought about it, she realised there wasn't really anything they could do at the moment anyway. Divya had tried to tell her mum that she wasn't sure about getting married yet but her mum had told her there was no harm in meeting with them and that she'd think differently after she had. She'd tried to tell her about the family but Divya hadn't been interested and had left before she could even start. 'My life is about to end Nivi, there's only a couple of hours left!' Nivi looked up as Divya walked into her room and threw herself on the bed.

'Di, maybe it won't be so bad...just tell the guy you don't want to marry him!' Nivi didn't really know what else to say, she tried to think what she would do in the same situation but the thought scared her too much and it felt like she couldn't breathe so she put it out of her mind. 'You'll be there right?!' Divya sat up and looked at Nivi suddenly, who looked uncertain; 'Me? Umm I don't know; Dadi will but Chachiji hasn't asked me.' Divya shook her head 'I'M asking you Nivi, please don't make me sit there on my own! Please...'

She looked panicked to the point of tears so Nivi went over and hugged her and then sat next to her on the bed. 'It's ok Di, I'll be there don't worry!' She didn't know what to do to help her but she'd be there. Divya sighed, 'It's not fair Nivi, Sid and me are finally getting closer and then this happens! Maa is driving me crazy too, she's so excited and she expects me to be as well...do you know she wanted me to look at a picture today?! She said it would make me feel better ugh!!' Divya buried her face in a pillow and remembered the knowing look on her mum's face.

'Did you look at the photo?' Nivi was curious suddenly and Divya made a noise into the pillow before raising her head. 'Of course I didn't look at it Nivi; mujhe kisi ki photo nahi dekh ni! I didn't even ask anything about him, what's the point?!' Nivi was about to say sorry for asking when she heard Dadi calling Divya. 'Oh god, I have to go and get READY...make sure you come!' Divya looked so depressed as she left, Nivi didn't know what to do.

She picked up her phone again and sent Viren a message. 'Di is miserable... we have to do something!' She waited but Viren didn't reply for another 10 minutes. 'Don't worry Moti, it'll be ok... I have to go out for a bit, will talk to you later in the evening. Love you!' Nivi looked down at the message in disbelief and wished he was in front of her so she could hit him; how was that supposed to help?! She was trying to make sense of Viren's odd behaviour when Dadi called her so she gave up and went out to see what she needed.

Viren was sitting in the living room looking at the message he'd just sent Nivi. He felt bad about how vague and uninterested he'd sounded but he couldn't help it; he'd made his decision already so it had to be done... He'd been so tempted to tell her everything yesterday when she'd told him about Divya being upset but somehow he'd managed to change the subject although he knew she was probably wondering what was wrong with him.

Things were going well between them even though they both had a lot on right now. He'd started his job and it had gone ok so far; there was a lot to learn but he was enjoying it. For now, it was only around 3 days a week but there was an option of increasing his hours once they got more business coming their way. Nivi had been busy too so he hadn't seen much of her but they spoke on the phone almost every day.

He was just thinking about their last phone conversation when his mum walked past and told him they were leaving in just over an hour and he had to be ready on time. He told her he'd be ready and then went up to his room to shower and change. He thought about his vague text again and hoped Nivi understood once she found out and wasn't too mad at him for keeping it from her...
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice update and it must be sid's proposal for divya.Update fast.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Asma this is excellent dear, Please do the next chapter fast cannot wait, Hope this is for Sid;s proposal for Divya, I want to see Divya and Sid;s happiness,