Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 39

'Uh Nivi? Are you ok?' Viren asked the words hesitantly and Nivi honestly didn't know if she was ok or not. She felt like she wasn't really standing there but watching herself from a distance. She thought she'd been ready for it earlier but now she realised she hadn't even been close. It slowly started to sink in and Nivi desperately tried to think of something to say but her heart was beating too loudly for her to think straight. She couldn't seem to look at Viren as he stepped closer to her. He took both her hands in his as he spoke, 'Nivi...?'

Nivi looked up slowly and although the sun had set, there was still enough light for Viren to see that she was blushing and it took her a few tries before she could meet his eyes. 'Nivi, main tumse bohth pyaar kar tha hoon...I love you. I think I've always loved you...' Viren looked straight into her eyes as he said the words softly, trying to make her see all the love he felt for her.

He saw Nivi try to smile as her eyes filled with tears and he could see the answering love in them; he'd always been able to read her face easily and now he felt his heart was about to burst with happiness at the love he saw there. He tried to keep his voice steady as he laughed quietly and said, 'Phir se rone lagi Moti..?!'

He wiped her tears slowly and kept his hand on her cheek, 'Nivi, tumhe kuch nahi kehna?' Nivi hadn't said a word since she'd read the note, she didn't know if she could without bursting out into tears. She didn't know why she was crying, she was happier than she'd ever been in her life but his words had done something to her. She shook her head and swallowed, 'Viren...main...' She felt more tears roll down her cheeks, over Viren's hand. She smiled through them trying to show him she loved him too.

Seeing the smile on Nivi's face made his heart sing and he slowly leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead softly. He wiped her tears again and then pulled her into his arms, feeling like his whole life had been moving towards this moment. Nivi's head was resting on his shoulder and after a few seconds she whispered 'I love you Viren' and he hugged her even tighter and felt tears in his own eyes as he smiled into her hair.

Nivi hid her face in Viren's shoulder after she spoke and felt like she was floating as he held her. She couldn't believe she was standing here with him, it felt like a dream, like she'd wake up any second. In the back of her mind she knew she would have to think about this all calmly at some point but right now she just wanted to enjoy the pleasure of being with Viren and not worry about anything else for a change.

They stood that way for a while, neither of them saying anything till they heard a car door slamming shut at the front of the house. Nivi jumped as a second door slammed and pulled away from Viren quickly, 'Viren...how late is it?! That must be Papa with Dadi!' How could she have forgotten them?! She looked around in panic and Viren put his hands on her shoulders. 'Shh it's ok Nivi, you go inside and I'll go round the side of the house, ok?' Nivi blinked at him for a second before nodding; she felt nervous even though that would be easy enough for Viren to do. 'Ok Viren, bye!' She tried to walk past him into the house but he laughed and grabbed her wrist.

'Wait a sec Moti, that's it: bye?!!' Viren tilted his head and shook it in disappointment, as if she'd let him down but Nivi's eyes widened in disbelief; it was fully night time now, what would they say if her father found them? She tried to stay calm, 'Viren! If Papa sees you, you won't have time to say bye to anyone!' She tried to pull her hand back but Viren held on stubbornly and Nivi felt her heart melting at his expression; despite everything, she just wanted to hug him... but she had to make him go so she closed her eyes for a second before going to stand closer to him, trying not to let her breathing go crazy.

Viren was so surprised by Nivi's turnaround he let go of her wrist and she put her hand on his cheek shyly, 'Please go Viren, I'll see you soon ok?' Viren couldn't help but nod and as Nivi took her hand back he quickly turned his face and kissed her palm, watching as she gasped and then blushed. She pulled her hand back and whispered 'Bye!' before running back into the house.

He stood there for a few minutes feeling stunned and almost giddy with happiness and he felt like he'd never be able to get rid of the silly smile on his face. He looked down and realised he still had Nivi's flower in his hand so he left it on the railing by the back door, hoping she'd find it  and carefully made his way round the house, almost feeling as though he was in a dream.
Asma... this is for the lovely chapters and triple treat.

i am happy and loved the way how viren expressed his love to nivi by adding some lines in his old note...😳 and nivi also confessed her feeling for him... hope coming chapters will be romantic ... and am sure now they both will try to bring sid and divya close... ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Wonderful chapters Asma... great job.. I am so glad Viren told Nivi his feelings and Nivi reciprocated back. I pray that nobody comes in between them.
Originally posted by anjubala

Wonderful chapters Asma... great job.. I am so glad Viren told Nivi his feelings and Nivi reciprocated back. I pray that nobody comes in between them.

Thanks Anju😳 i feel better after reading ur comments, i was feeling really nervous about posting the last couple of chapters!!
*speechless* that was TRULY awesome!!! OMV Diii ooo lala he finally told her...hayyyeee...what a cute way to confess his love awww...Viren is awesome, and Nivi's reaction was so cute she started crying awww Nivi would surely do that hahaha bless you have made my day Di...thank goodness you posted them, what a fantastic update, I just don't know what to say what ever i say isn't enough brilliant Di *flying kisses* thanks a ton love you ðŸ¤—
Wow Anisha, i'm the one who's speechless! 😳Thanks so much sweetie, I'm glad u loved them so much, i was just worried if i'd got it right but i think from ur reaction i think it was ok😉 Love u my Krazzy sis🤗
Asma  Dear I really loved the 3 chapters, Really wonderful  Loved it NIvren confessed their love to each other, how nice I would love to see them together and their love grow even much more,  Please Asma keep writing,  I love it very much
awesome update Asma dear...loved it very much ...finally viren and Nivi confessed their love for each other...continue soon
OMG... love is in the air... :) awesome Asma... 😊
loved it to the core sweety...cant wait for the next chapters..hoping to read them soon..