Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Asma..loved it..Viren taking care of Nivi and Dadi..😍
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor dadi will this bring them closer. Can't wait pls update as soon as u can Asma.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved the chapters dear awesome and so full of emotion. I was panicking too oh my poor dadi. well thnx for the scenes and do continue soon cant wait.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, I'm at work but just read everyone's comments 😳 Thank u so much for reading n enjoying my writing.

Aamina, aww ur so sweet that u stayed up to read them n thanks for ur compliments! I'm glad I can make u feel as tho it hasn't ended!

Reshma, howre u sweetie? Glad ur enjoying it, u love it more than ccbm?! OMV ur so sweet!!

Sana!! Hi jaan, wow u read a lot in one go, I think I write tooo much sometimes lol! Glad ur enjoying the story!

Kulsum, ur too sweet, thank u jaan!!🤗

@Butifuleyes (sorry I just realised I dont know ur name!) Dont worry, Dadi will be fine just like Viren said😉 Will continue later in the week, thanx for the PMs too!

Sorry I missed ppl out but thank u so much for commenting, love reading ur opinions 🤗Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wowww lovelyyy scenes jaan . Lovedd it . Viren is always there whenever Nivi needs him . Total Care Taker :)
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks asma dii
keep it up!!!!!

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

very goos chapter ...

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer. Wish Rajan Sahi had someone like you whose sensitive, intelligent and knows how to portray characters and situation, the fate of CCBM would have been completely different. Anywho I love your FFs and can't imagine missing any chapters. While reading your chapters gives me goose bumps I can't imagine what would happen if I see this on screen. Awesome work and please do keep writing coz this is the only thing that leaves a smile on our face after the long hectic work day :)
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 37

'Dadi, aap ko araam ki zaroorat hai!' Viren stood up as Dadi looked around the hospital room and then down at her bandaged arm; she looked at Viren as he spoke in surprise, 'Viren...tu yahaan? Nivi kaha hai?' She sounded a little groggy and Viren told her Nivi was outside and that she needed to sleep because of what the doctors had given her. 'Mujhe yahaan nahi rehna beta, ghar chalte hai' She tried to get up again but Viren pushed her back down lightly and told her she could go home in a few hours if she just slept off the medicines and she seemed to understand.

She lay back down and then called his name quietly so Viren leaned forward to listen, 'Viren, tu Nivi ko ghar le jaa... uski koi baat mat sun naa, teek hai? Tu sun raha hai naa?' Viren was wondering how he would manage that but nodded and said he would and then Dadi patted his cheek with her free hand muttering 'Mera accha baccha...' before she fell back asleep.

Nivi walked in just then and asked if everything was ok. 'Haan bilkul, except Dadi gave me an order' Viren smiled as Nivi frowned. He nodded, 'Yep, she gave strict instructions that I had to take you home right now' He held up a hand as Nivi opened her mouth to argue, 'Kuch nahi chalega Moti, she said I had to carry you out if I had to!' He raised his eyebrows and Nivi rolled her eyes, 'No she didn't!' Viren took a step forward and Nivi's eyes widened, 'Viren! I can wait here, it's fine...' He took another step and pretended to roll up his sleeves and Nivi started laughing.

'Accha teek hai! Fine...but only because Papa said he'd come here in a couple of hours and bring her home with him!' She hugged Dadi lightly as she slept and covered her up properly before they left the room. After they'd handed in the hospital forms, they walked to the entrance and Nivi turned to Viren and shook her head, 'Who were you kidding Viren; there's no way you could have carried me out!' Viren just shrugged, 'I'm sure I could have...try kar ke dekhte hai?' He put his arm around her lightly while he spoke and Nivi laughed and elbowed him, moving away as they got to the bike.

Nivi felt happier than she had in a long time now that she knew Dadi would be ok and it felt good to tease Viren. She remembered her decision to not waste any time and she suddenly realised she wasn't scared anymore. After what had happened in the kitchen the other evening, it had scared her for some reason to think that maybe Viren felt the same way about her; now although it still made her nervous, she was beginning to feel hopeful too. She smiled at Viren, wondering what would happen and where they would end up as they reached his bike.

As they got on the bike, Nivi realised something; 'Viren, where's your helmet?!' Viren started the bike and shrugged, 'Bhool gaya...I was in a bit of a rush remember?!' She felt guilty, he'd put himself in danger for her...and he didn't even seem bothered about it...? 'Viren! Tumhe kuch ho jaa tha toh?!' He just laughed, 'Well at least I was going in the right direction...' He seemed so flippant about it, Nivi couldn't help it; she smacked him on the back of his head.

'Oww!' Viren rubbed his head and turned around. 'Why did you do that Moti?!' He expected some sort of apology but Nivi just smiled and said sweetly, 'See what happens when you don't wear a helmet Viren?!' He rolled his eyes and tried not to laugh, he was glad she was in a better mood but his helmet had been the last thing on his mind when he'd run out of the house thinking she was hurt. 'I'm fine Nivi, mujhe kuch bhi nahi hua, and I'll go carefully now too, ok?' Before she could argue any further, he drove off.

When they got home Viren walked Nivi to her door and asked if she needed anything else but she shook her head. 'Thanks for today Viren...' Nivi didn't know how to put into words how much he'd done for her by just being there. 'There's no need to say thanks Nivi, I'll always be here if you need me.' He smiled and Nivi felt her heart skip as she smiled back. She turned to go into the house when Viren said, 'Nivi wait! Woh...mujhe kuch kehna tha tumse...' Nivi turned back to him and Viren stepped closer to her and she felt her heart stop as she waited.

But after a few minutes he still hadn't said anything. 'Umm what did you want to say Viren...?' She held her breath, wondering if this was it... 'Nivi, I uh...I still have your note!' Nivi let out a breath, 'Kya?! That's what you wanted to say?' Viren watched Nivi's disappointed face and felt like jumping up and down but instead he smiled innocently and said 'Haan...I took it home in my pocket by mistake the other night...wait here, don't move; I'll be back in 2 minutes!' And he left, leaving Nivi looking a little stunned.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 38

Nivi watched Viren go and shook her head; he was totally crazy and so random, she was in love with a crazy random person...she sighed thinking he was actually amazing and if she told him how amazing it'd go to his head! She was just thinking that she was driving herself crazy when she realised it had been almost 10 minutes and he still wasn't back. She felt silly standing there so she went into the house feeling annoyed, it wasn't like Viren didn't know where to find her.

Almost an hour later, she'd finished preparations for dinner and was just leaving the kitchen when she almost bumped into Viren. He was smiling at her sweetly and hopefully but she narrowed her eyes and walked around him carefully into the living room saying, '2 minutes...?!' in a disappointed voice. She started picking up Yash's books and papers off the coffee table, ignoring Viren who walked behind her.

Viren watched Nivi pick up books angrily and tried not to laugh. He did feel bad that he'd said 2 minutes and it had been ages but it wasn't his fault. It turned out his mum and the others had seen the ambulance leaving so they'd known something was wrong when Viren had left and as soon as he'd got home he had to explain everything to them in great detail and then go and tell Dadaji too. He'd got back as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough by the looks of it.

'Nivi...at least let me explain? Woh, kya hai naa..' Before he could finish Nivi turned around sharply but she forgot what she'd been about to say because he'd been standing right behind her and now he was too close. They stood there for a few seconds till Nivi stepped back and folded her arms. 'Ok Viren, explain...' so Viren did and Nivi seemed to fold a little. She cleared some more papers away and then turned to Viren and sighed, 'Fine, what was it you wanted me to wait there for?'

Viren reached into his back pocket and pulled out a bright pink flower he'd picked on his way in. Nivi took it but then looked at him questioningly so he explained 'I thought you'd be angrier...' and Nivi started to laugh thinking Viren probably knew her too well. She held the flower to her nose and breathed in its sweet scent as Viren reached into his pocket again and pulled out his childhood note.

She took the folded note from him, feeling a little puzzled by Viren's behaviour. 'Umm thanks Viren.' She smiled and then remembered she still had work to do; the flower had reminded her she needed to water the plants. She put the note and flower down on the table and told Viren she had some chores to do and turned and walked towards the back door when she realised Viren was following her.

'Wait Moti, aren't you going to read it?!' As she walked out into the back garden to look for the watering can, Nivi saw Viren had the note and the flower in his hands. 'Read it? Viren, I've read it already...are you feeling ok?' It was evening and the sun was starting to set; she turned to look at Viren and she saw he looked a little nervous. He sighed and held out the note saying 'Just read it again please?' in a worn out voice. Nivi opened the note and read it mainly to humour him because it seemed important; but as read it, she saw he'd added a paragraph at the bottom and she felt the world slow down as she read it.

'Sorry it took so long for me to say this Moti but everything kept getting in the way! Ever since I came back to Shimla, the only person I've wanted to see is you, the only person I've wanted to talk to is you and the only person I've wanted to be with is you! I guess what I'm trying to say is...I love you Moti, Nivi, Nivedita Sharma. I love everything about you; your eyes, your smile, your laugh. You're so stubborn, even when you annoy me I love you, maybe more then... I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else but you... Always yours, Viren.'

Viren watched Nivi open up the note slowly and he felt the sudden urge to run but he knew he was being silly. He wanted this and was ready to accept whatever the outcome was. He fixed his red tee nervously and tried not to crush the flower he was still holding as Nivi read the note; he ran a hand over his face, how slow was she going?! He watched her face closely and saw her eyes get wider and wider as she got to the bottom. She didn't say anything; she was just frozen and he started to get worried.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago