Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
asma dear...πŸ€—..read all the chapters...awesome...haye..both our heroine and hero r in love...just waiting for the moment when they will confess their love...ur story and the little romance,the cuteness,the sweetness everything put a big smile on my face...just feeling ma nivren after reading ur chapters...thank u so much sweetie...u r a gifted writer...!
Thanks everyone for ur sweet comments😳

Glad ur all enjoying the story, i know everyone is as impatient as Viren for a confession par thoda aur intezaar karna parega i'm afraid...!πŸ˜‰ It's all good tho, will update in a couple of days hopefully!

Ashly, Sana so nice to see u guys online and on the forum, missed u!! Thanks for ur comments!!πŸ€—
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
asma it awesommm fab love it keep writting
Continue soon dear..very very eager to know what will happen next
OMV Di...just read chapter 31 and 32 they were TOTALLY fantastic!!! seriously loved it so much, I almost started crying when Nivi said you can't make someone fall in love with you if its not there I felt awful for her she was kinda on about herself aww!!! But she has no idea that he is already in love wit her hehehhe NivRen are totally adorable!! Di you totally rock the chapters were awesome!!! Loved how Viren is trying to get Divya and Sid together  he is just super cute!  Will be back to read the other three chapters gotta go out for a while. Love you Di I'm got a massive grin after reading it thank you πŸ€—
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMV Di...just read chapter 31 and 32 they were TOTALLY fantastic!!! seriously loved it so much, I almost started crying when Nivi said you can't make someone fall in love with you if its not there I felt awful for her she was kinda on about herself aww!!! But she has no idea that he is already in love wit her hehehhe NivRen are totally adorable!! Di you totally rock the chapters were awesome!!! Loved how Viren is trying to get Divya and Sid together  he is just super cute!  Will be back to read the other three chapters gotta go out for a while. Love you Di I'm got a massive grin after reading it thank you πŸ€—

Aww thanks Anisha!!πŸ€— Yep Nivi was kinda talking about herself and Viren but dont worry, eventually she'll know so its all goodπŸ˜‰

Hope u like the new chapters too!! Love ya and thank for Faizu's B-day thread, it's awesome!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
superb...
loved it...
plz continue soon...😊
awww asma thnx for da 3 beautiful chaps πŸ€—
fabulous all three parts
love it
ty 4 pm