Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutelyy Marvellous jaan . Just lovedd it . It is so sweet of NivRen 2 make Sid n Divya fall for each other . n Poor Viren wanted 2 hugg Nivi but He couldn't "sigh" Can'ttt waitt for next .

Thanxx jaan for d PM n thanxx for giving dis becozz we surely need it after CCBm end . Juat can'tt concentrate on anythng "sigh"
Thanks everyone for ur comments! I will update again tonight or tomoro morning hopefully🤗 

Thanks to everyone, especially meri pyaari jaan Moni who totally cheered me up today by posting an awesome link of Kinshuk😍
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
c'est merveilleux se que vous ecriviez svp continue mon amie merci .
Chapter 32

'Nivi why don't you show us some of your sketches?' Nivi looked up in surprise as Divya asked the question. They'd all finished eating and everyone had moved over to the sofa's to talk while her, Divya, Sid and Viren along with Yash had sat back down at the dining table. Divya had asked the question out of the blue and Nivi felt suddenly self conscious. 'Come on Nivi, everyone will see your pictures and designs soon toh phir ab hum se kya chupana?!'

Nivi knew Divya was right but she still glared at her nonetheless as Viren asked in confusion, 'What do you mean?' probably thinking he'd seen so many of them... Nivi felt herself blush but before she could say anything Yash butted in. 'Divya Di's right, you won't believe how crazy she is! Once I managed to get hold of one of her pictures and she chased me round the whole house until I gave it back!!' Yash looked disgusted as he carried on, 'Poore doh din mujhe daat sun ni padi...' he shook his head and Nivi tried not to laugh at his pained expression; she probably had been a little over protective of them.

She saw Viren open his mouth and then close it again with a thoughtful look on his face and she quickly said, 'That was ages ago Yash, I don't mind if you see them now but...' Before she could finish Divya cut in, 'Sach?! Great, let's see some then!!' Nivi sighed in defeat and got up thinking they might as well see them. Viren smiled at her as she left and she hoped he didn't say he'd already seen them because the night time sketching was something she hadn't even told Divya about and she'd always kept her drawings to herself as much as she could.

In her room, she picked up her sketchpad and some of the sketches she'd shown in her interview, leaving out the ones of Viren playing his flute at night. She smiled as she looked at his annoyed face in one, remembering how she'd got him to look like that. It hadn't been so bad during dinner, she was getting used to talking to Viren almost normally as long as there was some space between them...she tried not to think about when he'd held her wrist earlier as she turned to go back out and her eyes fell on his note on her bedside table.

Viren watched as Nivi came back to the table with her arms full and then sit quietly opposite him while the others exclaimed over her pictures. 'Di! Why did you hide these?!' Even Yash was impressed and he could see that the praise from everyone made Nivi feel uncomfortable as well as making her blush and he couldn't help staring while Divya nudged him and passed him some sketches to look at. He'd figured that he wasn't supposed to have seen them by Nivi's expression earlier and now she looked relieved as he smiled and didn't let on either way. He didn't mind pretending; he was too happy that she'd only ever shown them to him, hopefully it meant something...

Sid was still flicking through Nivi's sketchpad and suddenly he said, 'Wow this one's amazing Nivi; when did you draw Viren?!' Viren looked over and saw it was the sketch she'd drawn earlier in the park, 'Umm she drew that today I think...when I wasn't looking?' Divya looked at it too and then he took it and looked at himself again, thinking how good she was; she hadn't brought out any other pictures of him, this one must have been left in by mistake.

He looked up to see Divya smiling widely at Nivi who glared at her and then stood up hurriedly. 'I'll go and make tea for everyone!' Yash left saying he had some studying to do and then Viren stood up too saying he wanted some water and followed Nivi into the kitchen.
Chapter 33

'Need some help?' Nivi jumped and dropped the jar of loose tea she was trying to open when she heard Viren's voice just behind her. It fell onto the counter and she grabbed it just before it could roll off. 'Umm no thanks, I'll manage..' Viren stood and watched with folded arms as Nivi tried her best but the jar still wasn't opening. He shook his head and held out his hand sighing, 'Give it here Nivi.' Nivi passed it to him wordlessly and then rolled her eyes when he opened it in a few seconds and handed it back saying, 'You're welcome!' with a big grin.

Nivi shook her head at Viren, forgetting everything else except how it always annoyed her when he gave her that smug look, 'I could have done it!' Viren started laughing, 'I'm sure you could have Moti...but they probably want their tea tonight and not next week?!' Nivi wondered how someone look so sweet and still be so annoying at the same time as she took a deep breath and said, 'Thanks for your help Viren but stop distracting me or you might find there's salt in your tea instead of sugar!' Viren laughed and said he didn't feel like tea anyway and then Nivi started feeling a little self conscious again as he just stood back and watched her work.

Viren leaned against a counter and watched Nivi quietly and after a few minutes she stopped what she was doing and went over to the other side of the kitchen before coming back and handing him a folded up piece of paper, 'I brought this from my room with the sketches.' She carried on making the tea as Viren opened the up the paper and saw it was his note. He read it and felt a smile spread across his face at his childish words. He remembered writing it and knew he'd been really upset but now the memories weren't as painful, just bitter-sweet.

He suddenly remembered feeling the need to come back to Shimla without knowing why and as he re-read the note he thought maybe it was his promise to come back and see her one day that had brought him back. He smiled again, feeling glad that he'd listened to the pull. 'Why did you shout at me the day before Viren?' Viren was pulled out of his thoughts by Nivi's question and he saw she'd turned around to look at him with a curious look on her face. She obviously hadn't remembered and he started laughing.

'Nivi, can't you remember?! You kept insisting you didn't need help and could learn how to ride the bike on your own and then you fell and scraped both your knees and elbows!' He'd been so angry at her and she'd been as stubborn as hell even then. 'Then you wouldn't let me tell Dadi so I had to sneak out plasters and stuff for you but she found out anyway cos you cried so much when I put them on!' He shook his head and Nivi laughed too as the memories came back with his words, 'Haan, mujhe yaad aaya...wow kitni ziddi thi main...' She looked at his expression and held up a hand, 'Don't say it Viren; I'm not that bad now!!' Viren just shrugged and they both laughed again and Nivi turned back.

She started putting everything onto a tray to take out and Viren put the note in his pocket and said he was glad Sid had been there to show her how to ride her bike at least and he was surprised when Nivi replied. 'Actually... I never learnt.' When he asked why, she said 'I umm, didn't have the time..' He knew something wasn't right from her tone so he went and stood right next to her as she spooned some sugar into a small bowl on the tray. 'Tell me the truth Nivi, why didn't you learn?' He looked at her curiously; she wasn't looking at him at all.

It felt like Viren was standing too close to her and Nivi felt her hands shake as she scooped out sugar slowly; she looked down and tried to say lightly, 'Kuch nahi Viren, I was just silly; I kept saying I'd wait for you to show me when you came back...' She'd forgotten till then that she'd done that, she'd even forgotten about the bike till he'd reminded her, but now she could clearly see it in her head and she remembered how hurt she'd been those first few weeks and months. She hadn't believed anyone that he wouldn't be coming home.

Viren had gone quiet as he watched the emotions move across her face and then suddenly he reached out and curled his fingers around hers, causing the spoon to fall and sugar to spill everywhere but Nivi couldn't think of any of that, all she could do was stare at his hand and try to somehow stop her heart from jumping out of her chest. It was like she was frozen in that spot and she couldn't think of anything else.

'I'm sorry I took so long to come back to you Nivi' Viren said the words quietly and pulled on her hand lightly so that she was facing him. 'Nivi..?' She didn't want to look up but she couldn't help herself and then she couldn't seem to look away; his eyes were so deep and with a start she realised she could see her own love reflected in them...

Viren didn't know what he was doing, he couldn't think straight; he was still holding Nivi's hand and she was staring up at him with the biggest and brownest eyes he'd ever seen. She seemed to be as lost as he was and he couldn't stop himself from moving closer to her and reaching up with his other hand to move her hair back from her face slowly. He brushed her cheek with his fingers lightly and watched as she blinked and shivered. He took a deep breath, 'Nivi, there's something I need to tell you. I...'

'Nivi, where's the tea?! Sab intezaar...' Divya stopped as she took in what she'd just walked in on and wished she could disappear. They both jumped apart instantly and didn't look at her or at each other. Divya saw Nivi pull her hand out of Viren's as she moved and her eyes widened; she felt like kicking herself for her awful timing and watched as Nivi muttered something about the tea going cold and then rush out with the tray as fast as she could.
Asma this is Fabulous Dear, Please continue writng Dear,  U r such a Good writer, These scenes only are keeping us going even after the show has ended,   Please want to know what will happen please continue sooon,  😊
Chapter 34

Viren let out a breath and ran a hand over his face as Nivi almost ran out of the kitchen without looking at him or Divya. If it hadn't been for Divya he would have told her he loved her and for the first time he'd thought she felt the same way about him. There was something in her eyes; he didn't think he was imagining it. He had to get her alone again so that he could tell her properly without being interrupted and he wondered when that would be.

He couldn't believe he'd almost told her; he hadn't planned it at all and it was crazy of him when their families were just outside...what if someone else had walked in?! He dreaded to think what he would have said or done. He ran his fingers through his hair and suddenly realised Divya was still standing there. He felt his face heat up and he couldn't look at her as he tried to think of something to say to explain what she'd just seen.

'Sorry, I guess I should have waited a little longer...' Viren looked up in surprise at Divya's words and she shook her head and gave a small laugh. 'You're so transparent Viren, pata nahi why Nivi can't see it when she knows you so well.' He sighed and wondered if everyone knew... If anyone would understand though, it was Divya, 'But they're the only ones who can't see it right...?' He leaned back against the counter as he spoke. He raised an eyebrow and when Divya looked confused he smiled and said. 'Siddarth...?'

Divya looked shocked for a second and then went redder than anything. She composed herself after a few moments and then she seemed to realise something; she rolled her eyes and muttered, 'Nivi ki bacchii..!!' under her breath and Viren tried not to laugh at her expression. 'It's not Nivi's fault, you're kinda transparent too actually...'

Divya sighed and Viren tried to reassure her, 'Don't worry, main hoon naa? I'll sort everything out somehow!' He tried to sound confident and sure of himself even though he was far from it where Sid was concerned but Divya shook her head anyway and said, 'Issi ka toh darr hai Viren...you won't say anything will you?!' She looked nervous and he could imagine how she felt as he shook his head in reply.

Viren assured her he wouldn't say anything to anyone and Divya smiled, thinking he really was perfect for Nivi; she was glad he'd come back to Shimla. She told him as much and he seemed happy and she wondered if she should tell him that Nivi loved him... She thought about it and decided she couldn't do that to Nivi, it wasn't her place and Nivi might kill her. As she watched Viren though, she decided that she could still help him since he was her friend too. She told him she willing to help if he needed anything and Viren looked even happier as they left the kitchen.

Before they got very far though, Divya remembered something and suddenly stopped, 'I think I should let you know though Viren...if you hurt Nivi even a tiny little bit, I will have to kill you...' Viren started laughing but then stopped quickly when she gave him a look. He considered her words for a second and then smiled and nodded, saying in a serious voice, 'Teek hai Divya, you have my permission...' and they shook on it before going back to join the others.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Wow New Chapers will read it soon and comment,  thanks a lot Asma Dear
awsom sweety...just lik always..cant wait for the next chapters..just lik as viren is eager to say it to nivi...v r eager to hear him say it to nivi..
at a three dose...wow,that was superb yaar