Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
yaaay i read dem all at a stretch 🥳 🥳

da best thing abt weekends is ur fab update asma... tnx heaps & pls continue givin us nivren doses even after da show ends...

dis ff simply rocks mwaaah 🤗
Hai Asma...

Thanks for ur Updates...

Wow Nice chapters i have no words to comment...
I m happy With NIVREN
thanks alot...

when they fell in love n when they will realise, waiting for tht scenes!!!!!!!!!!
Asma awesome doll... I can never get over the fact that you are such a great writer. I was studying and took a breaking hoping your chapters will be up... Timing is great. Thanks so much for the 3 incredible chapters. I'm really enjoying the progression of the story. Nivi and Viren are just so cute. Love the way they both annoy each other:)
Thanks again. U are truly the greatest.
love them asma ur truly marvelous n can i have a favour can i get those sketches of viren man ill photocopy 'em n stick 'em in my entire room!!! Edited by krazzy4NiVren - 12 years ago
Marvelous asma dear I Loved the new chapters dear and do continuE. Thanks for da pmEdited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
Nadz, Shamima, Usha and all, thanks for ur sweet comments, glad ur enjoying it, will update soon xx

@Krazzy4NiVren: thanks for ur comments but sorry sweetie, no chance with those sketches...do u really think Nivi would let them go that easily...😉
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
awesome awesome dear...hai mein marjawa...kya scene hai...loved loved d chapters...waiting greedily for more...
hai,,,, i realy love the scene that nivi sketches viren while he playing flute it is cute and different,,,,,, also viren's thumb on nivi's cheek,,,,,, hope we have further good chapters from you soon...👏
Originally posted by ashred12

awesome awesome dear...hai mein marjawa...kya scene hai...loved loved d chapters...waiting greedily for more...

Ashly i'm happy ur loving them so much!😳 I've got 2 days off this week so might write more during the week too so ur greediness might be rewarded lol😉
Hi asma jaan...*hugs*...Woww..3 chapters...😛...loved it...u r awesome...so they r slowly feeling something more than friendship for each other...😳...and viren calling nivi at night and nivi drawing viren's pic...😃...hats off to u...it's not very easy to think abt new ideas to keep the rythm of a story...and u r doing a fabulous job...love u...!!and thank u so much  for writing such beautiful scenes for us...!!