Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Diii!!! OMV...these chapters are TOTALLY awesome!!! Love it love it. Loving Nivi and Viren's bond, and everything you wrote about their childhood its awesome and sooo cute. Btw loving this Divya she is soo sweet. and Viren's smirks ahhh glad you included Viren's famous smirk hehe. Thanks for the amazing chapters and please please try and write more for tomorrow. x

Thank u sweetie🤗 Aww how can i ever forget his heart stopping smirks?! Aaah those are what killed me all those months ago😉 

Glad ur enjoying it, will defo write more tonight so fingers crossed it'll be ready to post tomoro😳 

How're u? Have u heard from Faizu, missing her like krazzy lately! I know she's got exams but i'm still gonna yell at her a little whenever she comes back😉
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Diii I'm finee ðŸ¤— How are you? Don't think i spoke to you y'day? Hope you're okay. 

Me too Di missing her SO much. Its been like forever, I hope she is okay though. and I agreee we should yell at her a weee bit for not saying coming in to say a tinyy little hello hehe. x
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Diii I'm finee ðŸ¤— How are you? Don't think i spoke to you y'day? Hope you're okay. 

Me too Di missing her SO much. Its been like forever, I hope she is okay though. and I agreee we should yell at her a weee bit for not saying coming in to say a tinyy little hello hehe. x

Right ok, we'll both yell at her i tiny bit when she cums back😉 but only for making us worry!!

Im ok, i was online for a little while yesterday but was too annoyed to chat after the epi, im sure u read my thoughts on it lol!
awesome asmu...i hope dd plays cupid 4 nivren... :)
Asma jaan...🤗...awesome...loved it...love this nivi and viren...so cute..and DD is really nice...love u for making my weekend...u r very talented and creative..!!
Awww...loved ur scenes dii...loved nivren n divya too!!
I hope divya s not irritatin as she was in ccbm!!
(i'm really feelin bad 4 not bein able to lyk ur post...i'm usin ma phone)Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Awww...loved ur scenes dii...loved nivren n divya too!!
I hope divya s not irritatin as she was in ccbm!!
(i'm really feelin bad 4 not bein able to lyk ur post...i'm usin ma phone)

Hey Reshma, how're u? It's ok sweets, i know u liked it so dont need to press like😉 Glad u enjoyed it, will try and write another chapter tonight, thank u for liking it so far!
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Asma jaan...🤗...awesome...loved it...love this nivi and viren...so cute..and DD is really nice...love u for making my weekend...u r very talented and creative..!!

Thank u Sana, i'm enjoying writing it, takes my mind off the way CT's are messing around with our nivren in the show! 
love it man u left me expressionless pls keep writing i jus cant pull myself away frm this!!!
Originally posted by anjaani07

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">Hey Reshma, how're u? It's ok sweets, i know u liked it so dont need to press like😉 Glad u enjoyed it, will try and write another chapter tonight, thank u for liking it so far!</font>

i'm fine dii...busy wit ma xams...n wat abt u dii!!!
Omg i'm super-excited dii..u r postin more scenes 2day!!!
Love u dii...