India-Forums

Poor Atul :( (Page 2)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Very true! Spare those poor kids man Unhappy They don't deserve this and they are too little to be involved in all this drama Unhappy These contestants do become a role model for the little masters and it would be nice if they can give a better model. Jai can behave better than this Ouch

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Wow, heights of overreacting people. I didn't find this whole drama to be THAT big a deal, that we should be worrying about the influence on the kids and all that! Confused Seriously, Atul was traumatized? TorturedConfused Umm, ok then. 

I think Atul was crying because he genuinely felt bad for Jai. Obviously he would have that attachment for Jai by now. And I think Atul just felt bad that Jai was in such a situation. It was an unfortunate incident to happen overall, but I think it would be a huge overstatement to say that Jai was being a bad influence on Atul now. Seriously, come on! 

If anything, I think it's actually good that the kids got to witness such a situation. I don't think we should be hiding kids from these kinds of things also. These kids aren't that young either. What happened today was an emotional moment more than anything else. These kinds of situations are pretty human I think. They allow to react with compassion, understanding and maturity. Isn't the whole point of making mistakes to learn from them? And the bonding that will come out of this incident is going to be stronger than ever I think. Which will be good for the kids overall no? I think these kinds of experiences are what make you stronger actually. Able to deal with things in the future. 

And at the end of the day, it really wasn't that big a deal also. Jai simply got carried away with his emotions. Yes, he screwed up. We all do. And then he apologized. End of story. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xNoor_Ul_Aindmgmjht4eversensodynehindu4lyfgilmores

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I really felt bad for Atul...Jai's behavior was absolutely atrocious...Atul's parents should seriously reconsider having Atul spend time with someone like Jai...Why would they want they want their kid to learn to be rude and arrogant and belittle and mock his teacher like Jai did? What Jai did to Shaimak was simply wrong...Jai out and out called Shaimak a cheater and a fraud by accusing him of giving him low marks...disgusting...Confused People saying he got carried away and such, umm why is he the only one given that luxury? Confused None of hte kids got carried away in DID LM and they are way younger then he is, no one else in DID 2 got carried away like Jai did...why does Jai have the luxury of getting a free pass everytime he bashees others? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i actually was gonna make a similar thread to this...but luckily i found one already made. I'm not gonna say too much because all of you have already said the basics, but I just want to say that I only felt bad for one person at that point, and that was Atul. 

Personally, I like kids a lot. In fact, I get along better with kids than I do with adults. When I see kids get upset, then I feel upset with them.

Cmon Jai...this guy just proved to the world how insecure he is. Wrong track and its the end of the world? sometimes i get really irritated by these "stars" because they don't realize what kind of influence that they have over young people. These kids, like Atul, look up to people like Jai. No matter how much forgiveness Jai asks for, he did what he did. Do you think Atul will ever forget this?

Atul: "yeah, my dance guru was the guy who overreacted on stage and disrespected EVERYBODY on the show"

^ that's what Atul will have to tell people now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

dondy Groupbie
dondy
dondy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Any student would be tramatized seeing their guru in that state. No student is not going to be affected if something like that happens to the one person they trust and believe in, not just professionally but personally as well. Jai and Atul are really close and have a beautiful relationship. You can't blame anyone when the matter is about a strong relationship that is bond by love.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index