Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker (Page 7)

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
dating or break ups r not big issues...
I guess we r shocked 4 his statemants on being single...
Khushboo part is obviously crap...
KT is the last male lead of Star One who is single...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I agree with Doc D. Debating whether this news is true or not is one thing, but to comment on fellow members' education and intelligence is a different matter,  and is wrongl!

Either none of us say anything, or we allow everyone to say what they want to say, and let our mod, the very capable Veena do her job. Individual members taking responsibility into their hands and admonishing/reproaching other members, will affect the dynamics of the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123lghosh

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@ Dr. D,

I agree what I said is uncalled for but the question still remains and open for all because in the next paragraph I did say that i question all about this.

I am sorry but I am not afraid to speak my mind on this. In fact I wudn't even care if all of you question me the same on this if I ever acted negatively or even believed such articles.

I mean we all know that TOI is just a bunch of crap and If it is not to many then we shouldn't always jump to conclusion.

I only jumped to conclusion here after I saw the post. I can't question others till they show me something.

my problem is never with the artist, in fact forget Karan or any star for that matter what bothers me the most is that despite of all the talents we have here, we still seem to commit this unknown crime of jumping to conclusions right away w/o giving anything a chance to explain. I have seen that often here. 

my problem is with people's sometimes-attitude here. 

I cud care less about having warned. but I do apologize bout sounding rude but yet tell me if I am wrong?

I guess you can say that I am disappointed more than anything. 

Edited by rooj-i - 14 May 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krockshanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Another thing I was stopping myself from mentioning but I have heard a lot from people who hardly visit this place now or make posts that this place has turned more negative than positive. 

On small matters such as Sasha taking up screen-space and side-lining Shanak turns into debatable and negative topics, I refrain myself from posting on such topics but it is hard not to notice it and the effect it is causing among fans and people. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOWooHooHaha21krockThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by Souma.N

Sweetheart I hope the remaining well educated and highly talented people have reasons to believe otherwise... Yea and the same people should keep their minds and eyes open...I'll explain shortly

TOI writes crap...but then there is no smoke without fire...the Khusboo part is crap...atleast I hope so...so I dint comment on that...commented on Riya only

He has a close dance with her at the awards..its close enough for the reporters to think that they are a couple...But ofcourse educated people should think they are only friends..He goes to Goa with her..and click snaps that a honeymoon couple would click...But we are educated people so we should say come on they are just buddies...and buddies keep clicking such snaps...There are loads of otherwise snaps with them touching heads ..but ofcourse its just friendship...Latest she shows up on the sets with his sister...One question is she like the only frien Karan has? How come none of the others showed up to wish him on the sets...not even Gaurav or Perneet?

All the valid points for you to believe that but only if you had the other side of story you would believe otherwise and contradict all thisWink Believe me when I say that just because you have seen and heard shouldn't always be true because at times such things are only there for people's eyes to see but the truth is hidden elsewhere, especially the truth that truly matters. I would've questioned the same if I didn't firmly believe otherwise and like I said I have my own "reasons" like you to believe that this article and all that you brought up is actually not true. so Im sorry to burst your bubble on this one. 

Dont bother apologizing...You havent really bursted any! Elaborate on your "reasons" please? Or is it that fictional and superfluous that it cannot be mentioned here?

You can dance with a friend at an award function and no harm in that, question is did he come there with her? you can go to Goa, with your other friends too, and click pictures but the question is would he or she put those pictures up if something was def. going on unless she wanted attention. Touching heads and what not is not uncommon among friends, especially who are in the entertainment business. have you considered the fact that she could be Sasha's friend and nothing more or she is also like Khushboo? A close friend? Gaurav and Parneet are his friends but are they really close to him? 

Now that reasoning I gave you is actually w/o anything but rather an open mind questions. No background stories no nothing to back it up except for my experience with such things, especially with us young people in today's world. 

I come from a metro myself ...Have been brought up with very modern values and am 22 years old..so consider myself "young also"...If Karan would have been stopped with other girls along with Riya I would not have said such...why only her is my question...??? I dont know what experiences you are talking about but I havent had any...I have not clicked such snaps or danced hugging ...neither do I intend to do so...Young and old is not a differentiator here.

I am afraid its no longer about education and being broadminded...its more about common sense...

I agree but like I said there is a second side to this story so even now being open-minded actually does work.  Not to mention jumping to conclusions take away all the common sense and educational insights. 

But ofcourse that second side will not be elaborated upon incase other bubbles get busted.My educational insights taught me to use common sense , rationality and logic...No book can explain human behaviour so keep education out of this.

I have loved Yasharan with my life but now I feel I am trying to anchor a sinking ship!

I wish I could say that I believe you but somehow I don't think I can say that. 

I wish I could say that I cared if you did but somehow I too dont think I can say that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Tanu Smile
TOI is crap
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
thanku armu...Big smile...
Kill me...CryCry...khusi ki ansu arahe hain hehe...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by snehapatro - 14 May 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-ikrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Dont bother apologizing...You havent really bursted any! Elaborate on your "reasons" please? Or is it that fictional and superfluous that it cannot be mentioned here?

Let's just say that the reasons cannot be mentioned on the forum. These reasons are valid and not fictional or superfluous. In fact the reasons came to be from the same method you had your reasons to believe on this article. If you have caught what I mean then I will be more than happen to tell you more via pm. 

I come from a metro myself ...Have been brought up with very modern values and am 22 years old..so consider myself "young also"...If Karan would have been stopped with other girls along with Riya I would not have said such...why only her is my question...??? I dont know what experiences you are talking about but I havent had any...I have not clicked such snaps or danced hugging ...neither do I intend to do so...Young and old is not a differentiator here.

You do realize that I said Us, as in Us and not me...? I am 23 and nothing of such things I have done, beside snaps with friends and all and it could be due to my upbringing in America that could cause me to think such things. I mean each household has different up bringings. I have had experience of observing people and of my knowledge in media that causes me to look at things from all corners rather than having it from one point of view. believe it or not but I am closed minded when it comes to me and only because of my religious beliefs but I am not quick to dismiss such things just because I wudn't do it. 

But ofcourse that second side will not be elaborated upon incase other bubbles get busted.My educational insights taught me to use common sense , rationality and logic...No book can explain human behaviour so keep education out of this.

I am not sure if you are making fun at me or really questioning me. but i'll ignore if it's the first and can only say that yes rationality and logic is the way to go but that only falls under if and only if u keep ur mind to one thing and not keep ur mind open. No book can explain human behavior but I have years of experience of being observant w/o even getting involved in something like a hook up or a fling to understand the main things about such things. (I don't know if I just made sense...you see writing a paper and it is 1:30 hereLOL)

I wish I could say that I cared if you did but somehow I too dont think I can say that.

honestly I don't care either but I just don't believe that u were even a yasharan shipper for too long. 

Go to top