Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kari- u r hyper even at 5!kya baat hain lol

Aysha-very well said!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

OMG! What is going on?! Just read some of the comments here, and i have to say i'm a little saddened by the way this has escalated out of control, especially after i commented on how maturely the forum was responding to the article... 🤔

I know i'm one of the newer members here and i apologise if anybody thinks i'm out of line, but just wanted to say that no actor/celebrity/article should come between us and can we please just let it be?!

There's just a couple of things i think we should remind ourselves of...

1. Karan is not indebted to us fans when it comes to his personal life. The only thing he 'owes' us is a superlative portrayal of Shaan and dedication to the show and entertaining us... which i personally feel he does!

2. Unless an article is backed up by solid proof, then it most likely to fall under the category of 'sensationalist journalism' which is common in many newspapers, not just TOI. Only believe what you read if it is backed by quotes or proof, regardless of whether the subject is in favour of or against your favourite actors.

On a final note, agree that the reporter was just doing her job but i still maintain what i said in my earlier post about this article. It's not the link up with Riya that is the issue, it's the implication of a married woman in all this without any proof (am i stressing this enough?! lol) whilst not thinking of the ramifications that it could have on her marriage, and the almost boastful manner in which it is written... a little distasteful for my liking but that's just my opinion! 😛

Having said that, he's in the limelight and stuff like this will always crop up. As long as there's crazy people like us (kidding! lol) to give importance to such stuff, you should expect more of the same coming up!

Maybe next time he'll be linked up with a fan from the forum! 🤣

(No offence intended to anyone by this post ) 😊

Aysha,

You said it all dearie!
👏👏👏
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haila! Tum dono bas last line ko dekh ke khush ho rahe ho! What about the rest of the post?! Lol just kidding.

Kari i've missed you so much! You lucky lady, going to the RBO sets and all! We have got loads to catch up on! 😉 🤗 
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I need to go thur this thread.
Anyone that has broken forum rules will be warned and WL will be raised.

I will be posting a comment after review this thread soon!

RBO Dev team.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*sigh*

When we have useless articles like these that totally are nonsense. ( I know all of you will agree) .. Please say your two cents .. laugh and move on...that is what these articles are about!  Two minute fame for the writer and 10 mins of comedy for us. Lets keep it at that.

I had on purpose not closed this topic (before pages 10-11 happened) because I wanted all you guys to talk it out.. get it over with.. but ...

What I completely fail to understand is .. why does an article like this make members so sensitive that they start jumping on other forum members. If you are sensitive about such articles .. read, put your fingers in your ears(rather on your eyes) and just go "la.. la.. la.. la.." (works every time for my kids when I am saying something to them! :)).

Stop.. Stop. Please stop preaching.. to one its own.. each person has a different way of thinking and they have a right to say...so let them. Do not challenge their sincerity or their smartness.  That don't prove that one is more passionate vs the other about this show. There is a reason we all are here because we love this show.We come here to relax, have few laughs and carry on with our day. We have plenty of challenges in life.. seriously this is not needed.

Lastly... we are not paid by KT or by Riya or by Khushboo to defend them to an extent that we get emotional. What they do in their life is their problem.. their headache. All these articles are a part and parcel of their line of work and I am sure they are coached to face them. Surely they are reading this TOI article laughing their heads off. Lets do the same.

Finally I would like to say... Frankly any show.. character.. actor.. article is not worth being mean or nasty to real people that we communicate with daily. Lets keep the thin line between REAL and REEL... two different things.. two different worlds.

If there are any questions feel free to send me a PM.
Thanks.

*reaches for the glass of water and Advil*