Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker (Page 16)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

natty you are so correct!!

I felt bad when such discussions when thrown in for FB pics or when TOI wrote about YM and KT's offscreen relationship...

Imagine someone would come and tell us who to fall in love and whom to date... atleast I would just say mind your own business... DITOOO!! This is why I said he is the same human being like us.. Let him love his life.. Smile

Not going into details as Natty has apty written it... all I would say take a chill pill guys.. watch RBO for Shanak ...for KT and YM as actors... Ditooo again! Relax everyone! And watch the show if you want to and not if you just want to pull out bad things! 



 
Thanks Anuuu for agreeing.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiTorakrockshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 63451

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
LOVE U ALLHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug rbo forum is one...jhagda kaha nahi hota but end of d day being one n enjoying 2gether is wat v do:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaWooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

LOVE U ALLHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug rbo forum is one...jhagda kaha nahi hota but end of d day being one n enjoying 2gether is wat v do:)
Trueee that, I give examples of this forum everywhere, and people get shocked that really, is it really mein this friendliest and positive forum?! Embarrassed HugHugHugHugHug Love youuu and all!! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 21563

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
@Nattie - I agree, I agree, I agreee!!!!Hug...Mann ki baat cheen liApprove...
 
I was afraid you were disappointed by us all...I was glad to see the latest postSmile...


Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 May 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOWooHooHaha21shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 21563

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

LOVE U ALLHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug rbo forum is one...jhagda kaha nahi hota but end of d day being one n enjoying 2gether is wat v do:)
Trueee that, I give examples of this forum everywhere, and people get shocked that really, is it really mein this friendliest and positive forum?! Embarrassed HugHugHugHugHug Love youuu and all!! Heart
 
 
Ditto from me tooHugHeart...
 
P.S. This post is definately off topicROFL...


Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 May 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOWooHooHaha21shanakyasharan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Nattie - I agree, I agree, I agreee!!!!Hug...Mann ki baat cheen liApprove...
 
I was afraid you were disappointed by us all...I was glad to see the latest postSmile...
Nooo Mayyy!! Ouch I dint mean to say anything negative against you or Rooj or Karish.. Im reallyyy sorry if it looked that way.. Embarrassed I can never say anything against you people as you all are in actual the 'Jaans' of this forum! Approve Im glad I managed to clear ur confusion.. Big smile Love youuu reyyy!! Hug Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 1374

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Pls can we stop this topic because this Is getting hype
Why we need to bash the actors puke to kt or something he always gave us a best acting never failed for us it should be shanak
if kt is with yashu of riya whoever he wants to live his life with it's his choice
and what he did wrong that we felt like puking I started this forum month ago @ Nattie ya manini track I never liked it and I was negative too but seriously bashing actors it's something I don't feel doing it because they work hard to entertain us and I agree we dont know riya much I. And out then why we have bash her and kt he doesn't to answer us to whom he is dating if he wants to claim himself single it's his choice whenever time comes he will spill the beans out and if not still it's upto him
leave him alone give him some space
too much bashing it's like I does not feel like watching a show even because it's getting negativity in our own mind too so please stop this topic and stop bashing him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteSPN_JD_Addicted

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 21563

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

Pls can we stop this topic because this Is getting hype
Why we need to bash the actors puke to kt or something he always gave us a best acting never failed for us it should be shanak
if kt is with yashu of riya whoever he wants to live his life with it's his choice
and what he did wrong that we felt like puking I started this forum month ago @ Nattie ya manini track I never liked it and I was negative too but seriously bashing actors it's something I don't feel doing it because they work hard to entertain us and I agree we dont know riya much I. And out then why we have bash her and kt he doesn't to answer us to whom he is dating if he wants to claim himself single it's his choice whenever time comes he will spill the beans out and if not still it's upto him
leave him alone give him some space
too much bashing it's like I does not feel like watching a show even because it's getting negativity in our own mind too so please stop this topic and stop bashing him
 
 
Tora we are not doing anything of the sort...Please read the last few posts...
 
We are 100% behind Karan and all the work he has done as Shaan...And I agree we should not comment on his personal life, neither do we want to...We are bringing to light the wrong done by the article...That's all...


Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 May 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOsweetsuteWooHooHaha21shanakyasharan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Karan tacker facebook account fake or real

Author: nazia08   Replies: 9   Views: 6456

nazia08 9 6456 17 January 2011 at 8:46am by -Veena-
A beautiful Wallpaper of Karan Tacker.

2

Author: Fairy_Aashoo   Replies: 10   Views: 10208

Fairy_Aashoo 10 10208 12 October 2010 at 11:30am by -Veena-
Chance To Meet Karan Tacker(Updated)

2

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 13   Views: 2448

.Tanya. 13 2448 05 September 2010 at 9:32pm by shanak.hot
Karan Tacker = Television Ranbir Kapoor

2

Author: Mahiii   Replies: 12   Views: 1476

Mahiii 12 1476 25 August 2010 at 12:43pm by Mahiii
Does Karan Tacker have any girlfriend????

Author: love_girish   Replies: 9   Views: 9766

love_girish 9 9766 23 August 2010 at 8:38pm by love_girish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index