Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL May!! The vids looks cute.. 😳 And Im with you for Ducks-Gopi marriage and Shanak's dance in a wedding! Ive wanted this since like 3 months! Shanak dancing in a wedding!  Chalo Im going off now.. Gotta study for my exam now.. See you all later.. Love youuu all!! πŸ€— 
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guyz chill marooo as kt he he he 🀣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tora

Nattie you didn't hurt me sweety
I really liked your post what you said, what you wrote it's totally mind blowing but the thing is I want stick with this show because shanak always entertains me no matter what . I cannot puke on kt and icaanot thing bad about khusboo or neither riya because I don't know her at all

Sooo truuueee!! I agree 100%! I like ur spirit Hun..

@All: Stay positive!  GN for now.. 😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
good neendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Edited by shanakyasharan - 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wrong postEdited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! What is going on?! Just read some of the comments here, and i have to say i'm a little saddened by the way this has escalated out of control, especially after i commented on how maturely the forum was responding to the article... πŸ€”

I know i'm one of the newer members here and i apologise if anybody thinks i'm out of line, but just wanted to say that no actor/celebrity/article should come between us and can we please just let it be?!

There's just a couple of things i think we should remind ourselves of...

1. Karan is not indebted to us fans when it comes to his personal life. The only thing he 'owes' us is a superlative portrayal of Shaan and dedication to the show and entertaining us... which i personally feel he does!

2. Unless an article is backed up by solid proof, then it most likely to fall under the category of 'sensationalist journalism' which is common in many newspapers, not just TOI. Only believe what you read if it is backed by quotes or proof, regardless of whether the subject is in favour of or against your favourite actors.

On a final note, agree that the reporter was just doing her job but i still maintain what i said in my earlier post about this article. It's not the link up with Riya that is the issue, it's the implication of a married woman in all this without any proof (am i stressing this enough?! lol) whilst not thinking of the ramifications that it could have on her marriage, and the almost boastful manner in which it is written... a little distasteful for my liking but that's just my opinion! πŸ˜›

Having said that, he's in the limelight and stuff like this will always crop up. As long as there's crazy people like us (kidding! lol) to give importance to such stuff, you should expect more of the same coming up!

Maybe next time he'll be linked up with a fan from the forum! 🀣

(No offence intended to anyone by this post ) 😊

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha Ayesha that last part...

too good...

I dont mind getting linked up with him! lmfao
shanakyasharan thumbnail
ayesha awesome blossom baby...missed u like hell:)

ur last part made me haaye haaye...lol i wanna so wanna b not linked to him now...lmao🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kari:

idiot! shut up seriously woman!

muh phat mat ban...hahahahahaha
shanakyasharan thumbnail
rooji my only thing going on is d song character dheela hai im dancing here at 5.10am  n imagining kt n me🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

one more song kyun from patiala house🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣