TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@shriya di u knw he will and toi is rap paper u knw taht what happend taht day so he being link too boo its kast thing thy could do

karan i just pity him😊

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

😉
got it di ...im nt defending him or anybody else lets se what he has to say who cares btw😃
Edited by krock - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 15, 2011, 12.00am IST

Karan Tacker
Karan Tacker, from Yash Patnaik's Rang Badalti Odhani, apparently claims to be the Ranbir Kapoor of television. We second his opinion. 

He in many ways is similar to Ranbir and mostly for his alleged link-ups. Karan, a charmer that he is, has girls drooling over him and he too ends up reciprocating the feelings sometimes. 

The actor has managed to keep us on our toes to unravel his relationship status, which he successfully kept under wraps from our prying eyes. Not anymore though! As they say, ishq (love) aur mushq (fragrance) chupaye nahi chupta, we've finally busted Karan's privacy. We have found out about his sweetheart but unfortunately the lad has parted ways with her already. Karan's girlfriend is none other than Splitsvilla 3 girl, Riya Bamniyal who has debuted in Bollywood with Luv Ka The End. 

The couple started dating each other a year ago and called it quits recently for reasons best known to them. Apparently, there were rumours that he also had a brief fling with his much married co-star Khushboo, his on-screen bhabhi. A source close to Tacker says, "Karan was really happy with Riya but like all good things come to an end, this relationship too breathed its last recently. The actor is going through a low phase." Another source adds, "Apart from Khushboo, he has been into a couple of relationships. However, he has smartly kept them a close-guarded secret. Riya was his latest serious affair which ended recently." Karan replied, "There are no break-ups in friendship. We continue to be friends" Well, if its just friendship, why is the girl shying away from commenting, eh Karan? 

@red: This is the bit that shocked me! I find it really awful that they can pry into an actors personal life and then boast about it! Don't know what dushmani these guys have with KT and RBO! They're always trying to ruin the actors images!  😡

Yes Riya might have been at KT's birthday celebrations... so what?! The media needs to stop jumping to conclusions on such matters. And even if they are together, it's their life.

Regarding the comment on KT and Khushboo, then it is very wrong to be publishing such stuff. The girl is married, at least leave her out of it!

Edit: Love the mature way the forum has reacted to this 'news' ...you girls are awesome!!! *hugs*
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
Ya Ayesha that's true if she was in kts birthday so what she might be kts friend everyone have their ow. Personal lives why they are not digging into it completely let down
shriya this time I don't think so he has to give any clarification last time they had a rumour of bitchy pair so what that was true? Noright then why this time we have to believe in such crap news

Why is this TOI after Karan's life!  My poor boy!!  Bewaja they are kechar uchaling over my boy's image!  I hate TOI! 😳 Boo and Karan both had said they are best friends and iss best friends to kya bana dya! 😳 It seems like the entire media especially TOI is dying to prove that a friendship cant just CANT exist between a girl and a boy! 🥱 CRAP!!

Message to TOI - 'Get a life! And let Karan Tacker live his! HUH!'
yaar TOI is mad I MEAN RIYA IS FINE BUT KHUSHBOO...THEY THEMSELVES SAID THEY R BEST FRIENDS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS AFTER KT,S LIFE
Thanks For The Article tanu
TOI reaily is Crap
Originally posted by aditee

Thanks for the article!

I am besides myself with joy!
Truly a great piece of news after a looong time

I am going to a party anyway tonite, I am going to drink to this one.
Yayyy

Phew!

And I am joining your party...so happy for the couple or ex-couple or would-be-couple or whatever they are...👏

Glad this Riya news came out in the papers...its high time it did and KT stopped screaming..."I am single"...seriously...

I need to get some other guy to imagine to be shaan in your CASA Aditi...KT makes me puke...He is def not the CASA Shaan.

@Souma,

how can you really possibly think that this news is actually true? I mean there is no hint what-so-ever that this news true!

In fact it makes the writer looks more stupid and makes me want to believe that this news was never even there to begin with!

I mean the mere fact of Karan and Khushboo link up says it all that how much of it is true!

I can't believe that only you and aditee, a well educated and highly talented people, can only think that way?

in fact I question everyone here who thinks this news is true based on gossips and nothing more. Honestly, I don't know how people can actually fall for this crap. I question the media, since I am from media. It really is interesting how people fall for such lowly tricks and what not. 

I have my reasons to believe that this article is not true and no its not merely my observations but rather more than that.