India-Forums

Confusion he confusion!! Please help!

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
OK, so I'm confused as hell here. I watched today's (Saturday may 14) episode, and at the end of the show, post the Jai drama, the judges take 2 mins to decide amongst themselves. They then decide that its a tie and next week it will be decided who wins. What i thought was that for this week (May 13-14) the scores of Josh and Jalwa are a tie, which means Josh has 2 wins, Jalwa has 1 win, and there are 2 ties between them. 

However, my sister interpreted it in a different way. According to her, all the scores and wins that have happened in the past 5 weeks are irrelevant and won't be counted, and its back to square one; and that whoever wins next week depending on their performances that week will win the entire show. 

Both these interpretations makes sense to me. The word 'tie' by the judges wasn't clear enough i think. What did they exactly mean? Can someone please enlighten me?

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

OK, so I'm confused as hell here. I watched today's (Saturday may 14) episode, and at the end of the show, post the Jai drama, the judges take 2 mins to decide amongst themselves. They then decide that its a tie and next week it will be decided who wins. What i thought was that for this week (May 13-14) the scores of Josh and Jalwa are a tie, which means Josh has 2 wins, Jalwa has 1 win, and there are 2 ties between them. 

However, my sister interpreted it in a different way. According to her, all the scores and wins that have happened in the past 5 weeks are irrelevant and won't be counted, and its back to square one; and that whoever wins next week depending on their performances that week will win the entire show. 

Both these interpretations makes sense to me. The word 'tie' by the judges wasn't clear enough i think. What did they exactly mean? Can someone please enlighten me?

your sister is right, atleast acc to me. all the scores and wins so far has been cancelled, evidently putting Josh Jalwa as 2-2 u might so, none of the marks so far will be counted. next week will decide.
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

your sister is right, atleast acc to me. all the scores and wins so far has been cancelled, evidently putting Josh Jalwa as 2-2 u might so, none of the marks so far will be counted. next week will decide.

Thanks a lot for the clarification Tannistha. I was seriously confused. I seriously don't know what to think of it. Then its like there was no point of getting scores in the first place. Do you know if next week's episodes will be like regular episodes or will be like a GRAND FINALE type of episode?
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

Thanks a lot for the clarification Tannistha. I was seriously confused. I seriously don't know what to think of it. Then its like there was no point of getting scores in the first place. Do you know if next week's episodes will be like regular episodes or will be like a GRAND FINALE type of episode?

The next will be the last epi..the Grand Finale..this will decide who will win Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index