Maneet Rock!!! This SR does Not!!!

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Putting aside the disappointing SR that CVs showed down our gullets like some stale food given to expectant guests, Maneet were otherwise rocking!!!

Loved the way Maan warned the goon first, then slapped him.
Loved the way he spoke to Geet commanding her to go away by giving his kasam.
Loved Geet for her fierce love for Maan and her refusal to go, and then coming back to him running like crazy thinking about him being alone facing the situation. Only a girl in love would do this and ought to do this, by GOD.
Loved Maan for the way he clenched his fists, showing his raw strength and fighting off the goons.
Loved the final slap he gave to that lakdi chor and felled him to the ground, before striding sher style!!!
Loved the way Maan came running and bashed the two together, his expressions when he thought they were gonna touch Geet, his Geet!!!
Loved the way he poured water over her, the way he squeezed water over her face (CVs this could have been a great sr foreplay move)
Loved the way Geet reciprocated back.
Best was when Maan said he was confused as to where to go, she just laid her head on his chest, completely tired, totally trusting him as if to say i cannot go on, i leave it to you, take me anywhere, and just finding her life's solace in his arms.

Loved it when she stopped him and said don't leave me, i am scared (she could have added without you, oh CVs)
Also liked when Geet said she wants to take the relationship to the next level. But the rest for what it was was disappointing.

Cvs, Maan should no longer be seeking permision, he should be getting round to inflaming her to a level where she gives in without any resistance and actually demands he take it to the next level. After all the passion we have seen uptil now, the current sr type scene is too lame. Geet wats him just as much, flashback to the Kehna hai kya sequence, after marriage sr raat - no sr sequence.

Would appreciate your views friends and fans!!!

PS
Sorry friends for the repeat post with a different  title, it kept saying not posted, hence multiple attempts.

Edited by sarrm - 12 years ago