Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mayuresh did a ring act.
he was just stunning and awesome.
he got 30/30. 😃
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww i gt to see mayuresh's dance too then!

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandicoot

awww i gt to see mayuresh's dance too then!

Yeah go and watch it..he was superb ! 😊
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
top class mayuresh! nothing else to say

well deserved 30/30
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just finished watching Mayuresh's dance. I don't think I have any more words left to describe him anymore. Just fantastic.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alisha: Okay I am gonna be too too hyper describing Alisha coz she is one of my favorites and I love her, so bear with me here 😛 Yes, Alisha back with a bang!! Shakira, be aware coz we have Alisha here 😆 What jhatkas, What matkas, What adaas 😛 loved it loved it loved it totally. To me, Alisha is the best among all the female contenders we have and I am so glad she proved that again. I was dying to see her solo. Alisha 🤗 Her performance had everything- cleanness, expressions, energy, perfection! 10,10,10 👏 Love you Alisha 👍🏼 Saw that confidence that she usually has when she dances 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFS the link...
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAY! I know! I was really happy watching Alisha perform like her usual self today! :D

Most importantly, that confidence was back which was really the only thing missing in Alisha's performances since this show started. Aww it was so cute to see her so happy with her own performance finally! I think she herself was feeling pretty depressed about not giving her best till now. So this performance was a great boost to her old confidence I think. :D 

Yay! It made me happy to hear all the wonderful compliments Alisha got today too. This is the Alisha we know and have seen in DID 1. I love the fact that she added the Indian/item girl touch to her usual style. 😆 She was having a blast dancing. Her expressions were so much fun too. 😆 
dancemania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She totally rocked in the performance today...I think it was the best female solos that we have seen so far on DKS...It was great to see her confidence back
Outstanding! GLAD to see this girl back in action!