Always a sad moment with kokila

DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Both mother and son koki and ahem would ruin any newly wed daughter in laws life .. Lets say ahem got married to a modern girl koki would have not let her live happily because she will have ahem dancing to her tunes

But a mother always knows whats good for her children ... Well thats what they say :S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right in my opinion they both r responsible to spoil gopi's life but now have realized that she has done a big mistake now waiting for aham when he will realized
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

yes u r right in my opinion they both r responsible to spoil gopi's life but now have realized that she has done a big mistake now waiting for aham when he will realized

Yeh ahem needs to realise sooner or later. Shobi do u think gopis life was better in her mamis house or did it go from bad to worse 👏 Edited by DreamSz - 12 years ago
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamSz

Yeh ahem needs to realise sooner or later. Shobi do u think gopis life was better in her mamis house or did it go from bad to worse 👏

in mami s house no one was their to protect or love  her...but here many are there  to love and care her...(except rashi and ahem)...one day ahem will realize his love towards gopi)...

if koki didnt find her...urmi would not allow her to get married and settled ...she would have been a maid in her house till her death...
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamSz

Both mother and son koki and ahem would ruin any newly wed daughter in laws life .. Lets say ahem got married to a modern girl koki would have not let her live happily because she will have ahem dancing to her tunes

But a mother always knows whats good for her children ... Well thats what they say :S

Heehee, sometimes just in words. Perhaps, that is why, all over the world, it is usually a mother of the son who takes him down the divorce path...doesn't even matter if it is east or west.

But yeah, I agree with you, Koki and Ahem do have the ability to ruin a girl's life. Aren't they doing this to Gopi? I understand that now Koki is firm on bringing her close to Ahem. But previously, she was violating human rights just to teach Gopi a lesson. Meanwhile, Ahem basically has no respect for women. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

in mami s house no one was their to protect or love  her...but here many are there  to love and care her...(except rashi and ahem)...one day ahem will realize his love towards gopi)...

if koki didnt find her...urmi would not allow her to get married and settled ...she would have been a maid in her house till her death...

i agreed with aachus in mami's she was just treated like a servent but in her in law house there is kokila who can protect her