India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Hating Hetal (Page 2)

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i nooo i mean you dont see mona doing that... hetal just needs to grow up and posing negative impression of her in-laws cause that will be bad for her and for her brother because then ambaji will be more mean to mona and if mona is in pain then ofcourse anu will do something to stop that.. so hetal girl just grow up and if u cant give things away then dont...

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo24

Originally posted by sri11

i just hate this selfiss lady Hetal...She is the one who forced sweety to take her rings ..and after going her home she is telling that her sasural take them away..we can complaint to our mother if we dont like something in our sasurall..but we shouldnt create negative things...maaya is the only place where we can share all the truths and mom is the one who can understand...HATED Hetal

In know!! Today, Hetal just lost all the respect and sympathy that was left from me.Censored I understand why some believe do not mingle your in-laws issues with maternal home as it creates a breach of privacy, mistrust, drama and misunderstandings and what not. However, a Girl goes home and obviously she will pour her heart out to her own loved ones. That means speaking the truth. . . not taking all the credit, mixing up events or lying.Confused

I actually felt strange that they took her earings. . . she was a newly wedded bride actually regardless any girl. You do not ask her to take off her ornaments. It's one thing when you have a close sister relationship and I guess you borrow eachothers belongings but this was odd. On top of that, Hetal was so insistent to take it off and give them. She did not mention that. She also said her sasural wale. . . oh come on?! Thumbs Down

Today, Sweety gave them back. That was a nice gesture. With that, Vimmy said we will buy and make her ten of those if she so desires. Hetal speak up, tell them what you feel and ask questions. They are are open, friendly people that love to joke around. I do not think they had any bad intentions. They stated clearly, we love to joke around and sorry we did not mean to hurt you. Good Gosh!!!  I wonder how she called her mother. In front of Karan? Will she now use Karan as her weapon of lies??Disapprove
Oh yeah anyway karan is a spineless fellow i guess now he ll be shown walking behind his wife always...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24Infofan

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
In only one episode we cannot tell hetal is bad, we have to see  how she will go well with sasural in future. then only we can decide

Edited by riatagore - 14 May 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hetal said she wants sweety to gone..it is double standards..why is Phui living with Hetal and her family..when will she go..

I hate Hetal's double standard, she was the first one to find fault with Mona and now when Bedi's didn't like her cooking she is offended. 

Mona should stop trying to please everybody especially Ambaji. Who care what she thinks..she should go back to school and get a job. 

Ambaji thinks running a house is like running the whole Indian government and there should be  big protocol to be followed on each and everyday..riti and riwaz are made to make ones life easier not to kill the members of the family. Eating too many laadoo and puri will give Gandhi's a heart attack it is about time to change the riwaj and eat salads and fruits and loosen up on cooking fried food and aloo

Edited by April2007 - 14 May 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saraharshadNaina007

saraharshad Senior Member
saraharshad
saraharshad

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Hetal said she wants sweety to gone..it is double standards..why is Phui living with Hetal and her family..when will she go..

I hate Hetal's double standard, she was the first one to find fault with Mona and now when Bedi's didn't like her cooking she is offended. 

Mona should stop trying to please everybody especially Ambaji. Who care what she thinks..she should go back to school and get a job. 

Ambaji thinks running a house is like running the whole Indian government and there should be  big protocol to be followed on each and everyday..riti and riwaz are made to make ones life easier not to kill the members of the family. Eating too many laadoo and puri will give Gandhi's a heart attack it is about time to change the riwaj and eat salads and fruits and loosen up on cooking fried food and aloo
true dear...well said
sheen10 Groupbie
sheen10
sheen10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I am also not liking Hetal's character. She has always been a bit like her ambaji, baa and phui but seriously after all Mona did for her, you would expect her to be more appreciative and at least learn something from her bhabi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

desi_kuri123 Newbie
desi_kuri123
desi_kuri123

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
ya i so agree with u. and mona's family didn't even say much. she just made a big issue infront of her ambaji. 
Savia Groupbie
Savia
Savia

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I dont think hetal is bad, I feel she is new to being a daughter in law and she is in a new culture. She is also stubborn because she has always seen her mom be that way so she is that way too. I just hope that instead of making Hetal look bad the CV's would show difficulties both Hetal and Mona deal with and how they learn from each other and help untie the families - instead of always making Hetal look bad to make Mona look good which is what they are doing. And creating more problems within the families.

I know Hetal has an angry streak and soemtimes self centered  but I really dont want them to run her negative!!!!!!!! I acutally really like that her character is not perfect and I want them to show her grow, I like that no one in this show is shown as perfect 9 may be kind of Mona, Sejal and Amrit? are the most close)but growing and learning, I want the same of Hetal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_coolchikshermaInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index