Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chakdephatte thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .FunLuvingGirl.

1. Yeah I really feel baad for Shamak Davar. He became the victim for all his frustations (Jai's)
The only thing I'm angry on him. And yeah he does not know what to say when ? at what place? he was really feeling bad that time.

2. Geeta was very mean at that time. She don't even tried to understand Jai's problem and said he would not get second chance. If it would have been Siddhesh she would definately  gave him a chance. she did partiality with manek and  Max.

3. I didn't xpect this from Kruti atleast. She started jumping. That was not her frustration?? that was really really bad. I know Amrita is like gundi ladki 😆 she says like dat.

4. Atul was crying coz Jai was blamed so badly..it was like whole blame on him.

Thanks for sharing your views buddy. 😃

It felt really to bad see fights on DID/Dance Ke Superstars...all the ease and love was like gone...at first, I thought it's good that Geeta was scolding him...but soon she just went over the top and didnt even try to comprehend Jai's situation. I'm not a big fan Geeta-MAA-fan, so I guess whatever I say about her will be biased. But I feel she was no less when she said "I cant give you marks now, Jai." She asks for sportsmanship and is acting like a child herself?!! And btw, I think Shiamak Sir is big enough to fight for himself, he doesnt need any interference.

Everybody is either blaming Jai, Geeta or maybe even Amar, but the technicians are those to be blamed!
Simple thing, if a wrong track is played, I dont see any harm in playing the right track and repeating the dance, after all it isnt the dancers fault and its his right to dance on the right music.
..sportsmanship or not, these are all things one CAN be...but it isnt compulsory as a human being to be sportsmanlike.

I totally agree Jai shouldnt have said "I quit the show" and I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills. It WAS disrespectful and rude behavior...and anger was the reason. But at the end of the day we're all humans and not perfect at all. And when someone is apologizing from the heart then you should accept the apology imo (so thta the show can go ON!).

Now coming to Amar: I saw Limelight, too, and Amar was interfering in Jai's dance but under normal circumstances one should still proceed with the dance. I guess there was some bitterness in Amar from the last time when he had been criticized by Jai about his or Vandana's wrong choice of shoes (unnecessary remark by Jai...thats the judge's job to say not Jais.)

BTW, if what Prince said about Alisha and Parvez' performance in DkS Limelight is true, then I'm really disappointed by him. (He said that the same track problem had happened during their Dance Ki takkar, too, and Alisha had had that problem right from the beginning and he didnt say anything, but when it was his turn and the track was again wrong, he stopped the music. < Sportsmanship?

digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

he checked it..he gave the other CD...but the players played the another CD.

now player fault is also there naa???
😆😆.

okk now its kk stop as i know its all our POV soo no prob with that.

but it was fun talking about in this page...LOLZZ

😆
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Yeah. Honestly, I felt really bad for Jai after watching the limelight episode. The limelight episode actually cleared up alot of different sides to this issue. Jai was really regretting what he said/did. I especially felt bad that as always, everyone had misinterpreted his intentions and emotions. Poor guy was feeling pretty terrible about letting his team down, and hurting the sentiments of the judges as well. I found his emotions both on stage and off stage really genuine. 

This one quote especially by Jai made me feel for him, "I don't have attitude or arrogance. I just don't know what to say or how to communicate. And I really respect all the judges" 

And that's actually, exactly how I've always understood Jai's personality too. I have never seen arrogance or attitude from this guy, ever! And I have been following him since Boogie Woogie. People who think he has attitude/arrogance or whatever need to watch his whole journey in DID 1. This guy has been criticized SO many times for various things. Despite giving the best solo performances, he continued to be placed at the bottom two position week after week. And yet, he continued to increase his own level of performance. He kept taking risks, while most other contestants on the show continued to play it safe. He experimented and performed various styles of dance right until the end of the competition. 

Now arrogance would be ignoring the criticism coming your way. Jai has always taken any sort of criticism SO well. He has always worked hard to improve himself in every department! I just think it is HIGHLY unfair to call him arrogant of having attitude of any sort. 

I thought there were many others on the show today who were also at fault. I think the judges, especially Geeta could've shown more compassion in this situation. Anyways, don't even get me started on how much Geeta irritates me. She actually fits the example of "arrogance" more in my opinion. ðŸ¤” Anyways, my point is, there were alot of people that didn't help the situation today I think. It was just an unfortunate situation overall. 

But I do think it takes more guts to admit that you screwed up and apologize for it than anything else. And I have respect for Jai for doing that. I have always found Jai very inspiring actually. This guy works SO hard. He puts in a lot of thought and work into his performances. He not only puts in the work for his dancing, but also his music pieces. I know for a fact that he mixes his music pieces himself as well. And then to miss out on showing all that hard work on stage must be pretty disheartening. 

I think his guy is just too genuine for people's tastes. He is too transparent also. He says whatever is in his heart without giving it a second thought. And no doubt gets in trouble for it later. And his mistakes only make him human I think. I definitely don't think that Jai is some kind of a villain or bad influence like certain people around here are making him out to be. 

I am not justifying Jai's behaviour here. I am just trying to see his side of the story also. This incident in no way changes my respect for Jai that I've always had. 

yeah buddy dats the only thing I was trying to tell. there was a lot lot many fact which has frustrated him which has never happen to ny one..

well buddy,you have nicely put up the points. and these are true, really true.

Thanks a lot for sharing your views. 😊
Originally posted by: digitalone 33

now player fault is also there naa???
😆😆.

okk now its kk stop as i know its all our POV soo no prob with that.

but it was fun talking about in this page...LOLZZ

😆

Yeah I ws also thinking the same you were pretty enjoying the fight. 😆

well, keep rocking buddy..nice talking to you.. 😊
Originally posted by: chakdephatte

It felt really to bad see fights on DID/Dance Ke Superstars...all the ease and love was like gone...at first, I thought it's good that Geeta was scolding him...but soon she just went over the top and didnt even try to comprehend Jai's situation. I'm not a big fan Geeta-MAA-fan, so I guess whatever I say about her will be biased. But I feel she was no less when she said "I cant give you marks now, Jai." She asks for sportsmanship and is acting like a child herself?!! And btw, I think Shiamak Sir is big enough to fight for himself, he doesnt need any interference.

Everybody is either blaming Jai, Geeta or maybe even Amar, but thetechnicians are those to be blamed!
Simple thing, if a wrong track is played, I dont see any harm in playing the right track and repeating the dance, after all it isnt the dancers fault and its his right to dance on the right music.
..sportsmanship or not, these are all things one CAN be...but it isnt compulsory as a human being to be sportsmanlike.

I totally agree Jai shouldnt have said "I quit the show" and I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills. It WAS disrespectful and rude behavior...and anger was the reason. But at the end of the day we're all humans and not perfect at all. And when someone is apologizing from the heart then you should accept the apology imo (so thta the show can go ON!).

Now coming to Amar: I saw Limelight, too, and Amar was interfering in Jai's dance but under normal circumstances one should still proceed with the dance. I guess there was some bitterness in Amar from the last time when he had been criticized by Jai about his or Vandana's wrong choice of shoes (unnecessary remark by Jai...thats the judge's job to say not Jais.)

BTW, if what Prince said about Alisha and Parvez' performance in DkS Limelight is true, then I'm really disappointed by him. (He said that the same track problem had happened during their Dance Ki takkar, too, and Alisha had had that problem right from the beginning and he didnt say anything, but when it was his turn and the track was again wrong, he stopped the music. < Sportsmanship?

I agree with you to some extent. But not the one with Jai having attitude problem..he has a problem to say nything at the wrong time..so he just got carried away..well that is totally my view point.

nyways thanks for sharing your views. 😊
priyapiya thumbnail
Guys Here's Jai's Latest FB Status Uptodate...

Thank u so mch friends n fans for all ur support & love :) lov u all. Jai ;)
chakdephatte thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you to some extent. But not the one with Jai having attitude problem..he has a problem to say nything at the wrong time..so he just got carried away..well that is totally my view point.

nyways thanks for sharing your views. 😊

Hey, yeah maybe youre right...but did you notice I wrote " I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills." By social skills I meant what you mean...😉

thank you for sharing your opinion, too. =)
Originally posted by: chakdephatte

Hey, yeah maybe youre right...but did you notice I wrote " I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills." By social skills I meant what you mean...😉

thank you for sharing your opinion, too. =)

oh ohk..I think I missed that 😆😆
deepa0503 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading all the above comments, it seems like some of the members are unhappy with Kuwar as he did a few stunts while Jai had his solo part. Jai mentioned himself that he changed his choreography the night before the dance show started meaning Jai only informed Kuwar about the change on the day of the show. Is that fair to Kuwar? He didn't even get much time to rehearse with the new edited choreography... did anyone think that it might have been Jai's strategy to win the face off by changing bits of the dance at the last minute? and who knows the original choreography that was set on both of them included the stunts that Kuwar did and just because Jai's sudden change, it spoiled Kuwar's dancing bits and looked bad to the viewers. I agree Jai was frustrated with the wrong song be played, however blaming Kuwar is unfair. Think about it guys...
Edited by deepa0503 - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^^^ Thanks for your post..

FYI Jai never blamed Amar Kunwar for anything..So not understanding your claim on that 😕