PMMKA deserves second chance???

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Just last week happenings in show and news of show shutting down, making me upset...

I could feel Sarjaa Niru marriage can bring spice which was missing in this serial..
There are many twists and turns could be added from viewers perspective..

What do you think, PMMKA deserves second chance to run atleast for a month more???
And even if its not working, then shutting down??????
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
yep your right at least if the show would end after 3 months it would be good
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi,

Just last week happenings in show and news of show shutting down, making me upset...

I could feel Sarjaa Niru marriage can bring spice which was missing in this serial..
There are many twists and turns could be added from viewers perspective..

What do you think, PMMKA deserves second chance to run for it for month atleast???
And even if its not working, then shutting down??????
*screamsss*yesss i think it shud stay on u r write darshu di dis plot of da marriage is soo great and deserves 2 be given a chance rating s will pick up im glued 2 it as u knwπŸ˜›πŸ˜†a mnth or 2 or they shud leave it on plzzz imaginee listen plz leave my hottie on da screen i luv his rolee 2 bits
absolutely agree...and its not just because its PMMKA and kapil is here, everywhere else every other shows in every other channels are given chances, and some of them do pick up after having a second chance so why not PMMKA????

besides before i used to force myself to watch it for to see just kaps, now am also interested in story

and judging from the demand for written updates now, i would say more people are gettign interested and most of them are silent mebers, so show might actually be picking up
Totally agree with you Darshu diii...

i really feel it stands a better chance to work now after all Sarja-Niru has come now only... they need to check out may month properly before rushing up & axing it... atleast let it complete 100 episodes properly... and even after that it doesn't work then they can axe it anytime after that...

Also which show is taking the place of 10.30 slot??? i don't i have heard any news of any new show... i would hate if they run some rerun of some stupid show...
Originally posted by sujji0609

Totally agree with you Darshu diii...

i really feel it stands a better chance to work now after all Sarja-Niru has come now only... they need to check out may month properly before rushing up & axing it... atleast let it complete 100 episodes properly... and even after that it doesn't work then they can axe it anytime after that...

Also which show is taking the place of 10.30 slot??? i don't i have heard any news of any new show... i would hate if they run some rerun of some stupid show...
exactlyyy sujji think if they can give re runs of jyoti and bandini why nt keep pmmka on it is picking up i knw it is they r crazyyy leave it on such an amazing show and hottie does justice 2 his role so why axe itπŸ˜•
Definitely they should give a second chance for PMMKA ..i m loving the current track and very excited to watch sarja-niru's bond...The channel must give another two  months for PMMKA before they axing the show.
yeah i totally agree ...it should b given 2nd chance ..when the story is becoming more gripping to the viewers they are planning to axe it ...cant understand their weird thinking about axing so many daily soaps at the same time...
its a fact that after main leads get married in any show ,things start getting messed up only but it happens when their married life runs smoothly but here in PMMKA , sarja-niru marriage is neither a result of hard core love  nor happened in good circumstances so that there are many things to b dealt with patience and required ample time...
well i would say only ...someone who handles the ''decision making dept'' on imagine is surely a dukhi aatma and might had had a major heart-break so always tries to focuss on shaadi type shows like 3 crore and RKR 🀣🀣 no offense hun but cdnt restrict to say this !πŸ˜•
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Darshu great post and I totally agree with you.

This show has only just now started getting interesting because the real story has just begun...

All this time when the channel, PH and Cvs had time on hand they messed up by making mistakes and not listening to the fans when were screaming abt the mistakes that were obvious.

Now when the story is getting very interesting and it is generating so many more viewers and fans and even WU is getting more posts and comments which shows that more and more ppl are following the show.
The Channel would be making a big mistake if they again ignore the viewers opnions...
This Show needs more time as it is still in its infancy and it should be given more time as I am sure that it will do very well provided it is given the time...

Thats what... Marriage and montage change, telecasted on Wednesday and news about show shutting down on Thursday????? Give the chance to track for a month atleast and then also if show is not working, then shut it off... Can understand as they are looking out for TRPs... But when show is standing on potential state to earn TRPs, they are axing it down...

why Baba aiso var dhundo has TRPs on channel. Coz its viewers tendency they keep watching such serials with hope that leads will unite one day... And when PMMKA is just entering that mode they are axing it...

People has appreciated Sarjaa Niru chemistry before. And when its time to cash on that. They are making some stupid decision...