arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

while writing this post still  my eyes are filled with tears and rollong down...one of the best mona-Ambaaji scene  superb acting by krutika and sara...

brief update of the scene:
Ambaaji coming to Mona and holding her hand checking her temperature and then sleeping Mona wakes up and says she can never become a good bahu and says aanachal like lasy can become a good bahu..Ambaaji says, Aanchal is a good lady,has good traditional values and can become a good bahu But she is NOT GOOD AS U ..she had some very good qualities but didnt has the great  heart like you...

SARA is queen in such scenes...and Krutika ji made the scene more touching...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhithaker thumbnail
I agree - it was such a touching scene! I hope this feeling of Ambaji stays now!
sreeka thumbnail
ya very touching... and great story yar they did not pull it like a chewing gum... gud
aazmi thumbnail
Lovely scene...And such a scene which can bring out your emotions and make you cry shows how beautifully it was enacted by both Sara and Krutikaji...Keep up your excellent work!!!!!!!!! 👏

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes,this reminded me of my sadhana...
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! It was longgg over due!😛
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a touching scene. I also got teary eyed! 😳 I could not figure out Amba Ji's character and when her anger and issues will be subside. I was very upset with this weeks episodes, and I guess the pre cap made up for it. 👍🏼 

BUT I will not dismiss pathetic Anukalp, Phui and the others with their taunts and attitude. The only people whom I see improvement and respect for Mona is from Sejal and Bapu Ji. What the heck was up with Hetal?! 🤬 And Anukalp, I did not expect anything better from. 🥱 He need to bring the Moon and Stars for Mona . . . for me to be half as convinced that he is a mature, committed and sensible husband.  👎🏼 I actually like Aanchal's (If that is how you spell her name) character. . . she is not the evil house wrecker I expected her to be. 😆

All in all, it looks as though Amba Ji realised that she cannot deny the truth. The truth being that Mona is simply awesome and she could not get a better daughter-in-law then her. 😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sniff sniff.. I had tears in my eyes after watching the last scene... IT WAS MINDBLOWING!!!!!👏
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today was a Good Epi I loved the precap :)
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode was good, but the last couple minutes and the precap was mind-blowing.  It was a very touching scene between Mona and Ambaji.  Very good performances by Sara and Krutika.

It is very difficult to understand the characters in Gandhi(all of them) family.  Ambaji the character I dislike all the time was so good in the last couple minutes.  Hetal is still a trouble maker.

How did  a pathetic Phui(Bejal) and a very god Aanchal come together to Anukalp house???  Aanchal seems to be a nice girl and not a vamp.   A good person cannot stand a pathetic Bejal for long.

Anukalp is not being man enough to resolve any problem in the family except for finances.  Come on Dude!!!!!  It is about time you become a strong character.