Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
sooo much discussion on two totally non worthy people..🤪

they dont even know if u all exist..😆

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

But you do accuse male stars of using the innocent  up and coming female stars, don't you? IMO, you have also on many occasions used homosexuality pejoratively while referring to male actors. See...to me that is no different from the gold digger, evil opportunist comments. Whats good for the gander should also be good for the goose. I find it very hypocritical that one can incessantly bash one gender while vehemently defend the other one for the same reasons.

As far as I'm concerned, us women we ask for equality and as such  either we play the equality card or play the victim card. Can't have our cakes and eat it too. Thats all.

@ bold - you point would be valid if I was asking people to stop calling Deepika or Katrina lesbians or something like that but sumiltanoeously calling salman and SRK lovers on another thread. btw I dont even get how people think that I'm actually accusing actors of being gay.  To you it might be the same thing but to me it's not. If someone were to call me a lesbian, I would feel delighted but if someone would call me a gold-digger, then I would be insulted.

and why cant one play the equality card and the victim card at the same time? there is massive amount of inequalty between the genders in this society. Women have not only been victimized in the past but continue to victimized.

Relda - the subway sandwich comment was very unnecessary, I agree! I get carried away sometimes when I try to rile up fans. 😊

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

Everyone in bollywood is a liar :p

ex. Priyanka who never accepted that she dated harman or Shahid and katrina kaif who dated salman for so many years but still said she is single :p

Epic comment Kawal! 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

oh ok, ppl dont have issue when their favs say they are single when clearly they are in a rel for 7 yrs, but they have a problem with DP denying her rel with sid? Double standards much?

Whe she talks about her rel, she is media hungry, now when she is denying them, she is still publicity hungry? guess you cant win everyone.

Another epic comment! 😆

Sorry for spamming, I haven't been on IF for 2 days...just getting my two cents in! 😆

To add to that...let me say no fans or non fans are innocent on this forum. IF Kat fans are jumping on Deepika on this topic, Deepika fans also jump on Kat topics every chance they get. Same with PC and bebo fans too! Srk and sallu fans, ect...Even the neutral fans are bias once in a while. :P

And yes no actress is better than the other. Yes and they are all here to earn money. But the question is, who goes too far to get to the top position! That's another discussion all together lol...never mind that!

And I don't understand how we can say Deepika is dating Sid for money, what prove do we have that she is after his money? 😕
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainab25

Lmao...don't mind but I just read all of Baghare's comments. Kya jaar, mast hai. From missing Xeta to being Sunny from Damini to the ATBB lecture. Loved it! 😆😆

lawl^^ damn right. 😆

I try not to lecture because I don't want to be lectured for doing the same thing...once in a while I just open topics and that's only done cuz I don't wanna lecture! Ha. Lets just have fun, which is our purpose of setting foot on IF.

Sunny Deol from Gadar_Ghayal i hve used... Damini abhi use nahin kiya...

Soon u will see Tareek pe Tareek version of dialouges in my post... Stay Tuned ðŸ˜‰
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Why just go after his comments? Its not like you and me are doodh ke dhule huye...🥱

Like Tallyho said most of us come here for entertainment, leave the moral science at home...😆

1st time some1 has raise voice for me... Thanks... 

You've Touched my heart... ðŸ˜‰
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

1st time some1 has raise voice for me... Thanks... 

You've Touched my heart... ðŸ˜‰

I am getting emotional here ..😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nahin is thread mein kya kya ho raha hai🤣

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

Pata nahin is thread mein kya kya ho raha hai🤣

Kuch nahi, Kuch nahin pyaar ho raha hai
Neend jaa rahi hai, chain kho raha hai
Pyaar vyaa pyaar vyaar, PYAAR ho raha hai