Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

I dont care what you think I do BUT PLEASE stop it!!!

Why do you need to take an interest of what eraser says anyway all you want to do is argue and bash!

When Eraser n Crystal were making Salman Gay Jokes... Where were ur GYAAN n INSTRUCTIONS Gone... ??

Better start teaching those ppl ... 
Originally posted by: ruky786

I dont care what you think I do BUT PLEASE stop it!!!

Why do you need to take an interest of what eraser says anyway all you want to do is argue and bash!

Why just go after his comments? Its not like you and me are doodh ke dhule huye...πŸ₯±

Like Tallyho said most of us come here for entertainment, leave the moral science at home...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Woh Kare toh Raasleela.. Hum Kare toh Character Dheela ???

BagarHe, Thanks to your bhai, ye to iss forum ka slogan ho gaya hai. Mast line hai. Ishq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab rasleela hain, main karoon to saala character dheela hai.

When I first saw someone using that line on another thread, I had no idea what it was all about. Later listened to the song and thought it fits perfectly for almost all the threads esp. the ones starring Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina, Salman.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
stay on topic maya.
going back to mind my own business mood.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

BagarHe, Thanks to your bhai, ye to iss forum ka slogan ho gaya hai. Mast line hai. Ishq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab rasleela hain, main karoon to saala character dheela hai.

When I first saw someone using that line on another thread, I had no idea what it was all about. Later listened to the song and thought it fits perfectly for almost all the threads esp. the ones starring Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina, Salman.

Hope Preity Zinta ji will Spare me for Talking Some OFFTOPIC Thing here πŸ˜›

Salman is a TrendSetter... Whatever he do ppl just follow it...

- He Bought the craze of 6 pack abs body in bollywood...

- After Dabangg, Saifu is having Mooch in Aarakshan, Shahid in Mausam, Ajay in Singham...

- He bought the craze of Baggie pants after Saajan Released...

- He was the 1st Celebrity to start the trend of Taking Money for visiting Events, earlier every1 does it for free... Anil Kapoor disclosed it on Sajid's Show... Anil : He went for Free in a Event, He met Salman... He Ask "Kitna Milla"... Anil Replied "Main toh Free Mein aaya hoon"... and Dey laugh about it... since den Stars started taking money...

- Dabangg's CHASHMA is a Rage Now... U Can See it EveryWhere, ppl copying it...

- In Hyderabad, if u go... u will see Tere Naam Effect Still goin on, it was shot wholely in Hyderabad...  also HYDERABAD has the No.1 Fan Following of Salman... Huge Mass Fan Following...
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Hope Preity Zinta ji will Spare me for Talking Some OFFTOPIC Thing here πŸ˜›

Salman is a TrendSetter... Whatever he do ppl just follow it...

- He Bought the craze of 6 pack abs body in bollywood...

- After Dabangg, Saifu is having Mooch in Aarakshan, Shahid in Mausam, Ajay in Singham...

- He bought the craze of Baggie pants after Saajan Released...

- He was the 1st Celebrity to start the trend of Taking Money for visiting Events, earlier every1 does it for free... Anil Kapoor disclosed it on Sajid's Show... Anil : He went for Free in a Event, He met Salman... He Ask "Kitna Milla"... Anil Replied "Main toh Free Mein aaya hoon"... and Dey laugh about it... since den Stars started taking money...

- Dabangg's CHASHMA is a Rage Now... U Can See it EveryWhere, ppl copying it...

- In Hyderabad, if u go... u will see Tere Naam Effect Still goin on, it was shot wholely in Hyderabad...  also HYDERABAD has the No.1 Fan Following of Salman... Huge Mass Fan Following...

tussi to zazzbaati ho gaye..
so we are still not over this topic?
Hate seeing the same topic in the 1st page for 2 days together. Sigh.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

so we are still not over this topic?
Hate seeing the same topic in the 1st page for 2 days together. Sigh.

2 days? Some topics stay there for 5 days!
Originally posted by: KatForeva

2 days? Some topics stay there for 5 days!

ok we need a new controversy, Pronto!
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

πŸ˜† @hypocrisy...I think people who participate in bashing day in and out should refrain from giving lectures on the same issue...really...πŸ€”

OT: Deepika, okay your not dating him, now return the  flat and the hermes bag to him. πŸ€ͺAlso might as well return photographs on page 3 that kept you floating around in the media during your flops...😊

I was giving a lecture as you put it, on members labelling women as some kinda evil golddiggers or fame-hungry monsters who suck on their boyfriends blood to survive in bollywood. Yes, I can give a lecture on that because I may "bash" celebs but I dont accuse Katrina,Deepika or any other actress of being a golddigger or evil oppurtunist. I wasnt asking members to be kind to celebs or refrain from profanity, just asking them not to label women in such a negative light, that's all so I dont understand how that's hypocritical?