Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

@Tallyho: I'm right behind you, you can take the flat, but leave the hermes bag for me re....😆

Deepika fans can have her autographed page 3 photos with Siddy...😆

LMFAO! they would happily frame that and have a puja thali on top of it. 😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Dexter if you are referring to me I ain't bothered I don't know what it is but I ain't bothered.

She was not referring to you. trust me.
-----
 I think I didn't give any lecture here, so I am safe. I haven't even read the whole topic. Time to go back and read the whole thing.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No time. I am not going back to read the whole thing. Time to move on. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

Haha, no I'm not kidding. Yeah okay, you dont go ballistic like you used to but your posts on this thread are anything but friendly. What exactly was your opinion? Calling her a liar, gold digger, making her seem like she's some desperate woman running after Ranbir etc etc etc? Yeah, Deepika fans (which are like one or 2) "bash" Katrina and what do Katrina fans do? stay silent and agree with them? Oh no, they jump at every opportunity to bash Deepika as well. 

Exactly! I do now! I  ignore all bashing towards Katrina because I don't cae anymore! But I just hate when you guys bash ME!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

I cant believe women like to call other women golddiggers, especially without any proof. I guess they dont realize that this could work against thousands of women and against themselves as well. 

and I guess some fans are insecure about their own favourite's image about using her boyfriend for fame (which is such a pathetic notion in the first place) that they jump at every oppurtunity to pull down other actresses. ðŸ¥±

Seriously, I'd expect women to understand and empathize with other women but nooo, they just love to name-call actresses, and quite often to make their own favourite look better. 

😆 @hypocrisy...I think people who participate in bashing day in and out should refrain from giving lectures on the same issue...really...🤔 +1

😛🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sameer why are unnecessarily arguing with eraser now...you started it!! Just stop it!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Katforeva---u recently bashed sheee with someone else, she didnt mind..she handled it well.

and i dont think u should confuse criticizing katrina with bashing you.

dont take this wrong way--i like you...but u bash ppl too. albeit indirectly.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mala-

Katforeva---u recently bashed sheee with someone else, she didnt mind..she handled it well.

and i dont think u should confuse criticizing katrina with bashing you.

dont take this wrong way--i like you...but u bash ppl too. albeit indirectly.

I'm sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. But I haven't had an argument with anyone for weeks. i just try to ignore all this useless stuff. But when it gets to become about me, I can't take that anymore. This has happened before and it was much worse. Its just sad that Mods don't even step in.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

Sameer why are unnecessarily arguing with eraser now...you started it!! Just stop it!

Rukhsar

y dnt u stop Eraser from Bashing Salman... ðŸ¤£

Every Salman Topic, She will bash it... till the time it is being locked...

If 1Single Bad Word is said against WOMEN... She will Change her GEAR n Start Preaching Respect for Women n all...

Saare RIGHT n LEFT Sirf Womens ke liye hi hai kya... ???

Woh Kare toh Raasleela.. Hum Kare toh Character Dheela ???

Even RukhSaar u will come in Salman bashing and u will like every Eraser's comment... even u will add 10-15 laughing emoties 2 it...

=========== WEN u Guyz DON't STOP ========= Never Ever Dare Ask me 2 STOP ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont care what you think I do BUT PLEASE stop it!!!

Why do you need to take an interest of what eraser says anyway all you want to do is argue and bash!