Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika denies dating Sid! - Page 8

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kya, ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ban sakte?

haha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think in Bw everyother hero or heroine is after money or fame whether it's deepkia,Katrina,bebo.even in the past many heroine got themselves trapped in loveless marriages just cuz of money.i really want to see any heroine get married or being in a relationship with a guy who is just simple regular guy without any highfi family name
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Haha you have got to be kidding me Eraser. I have been ignoring all these pathetic posts towards me but seriously its enough. I dislike Deepika but I barely bash her. Maybe once in a while. Deepika fans bash Katrina in every chance they get. Actually EVERY topic. (Zainab you're topic was a perfect example of that) and now just when I voice my opinion people find that pathetic? Now that is double standards!

Haha, no I'm not kidding. Yeah okay, you dont go ballistic like you used to but your posts on this thread are anything but friendly. What exactly was your opinion? Calling her a liar, gold digger, making her seem like she's some desperate woman running after Ranbir etc etc etc? Yeah, Deepika fans (which are like one or 2) "bash" Katrina and what do Katrina fans do? stay silent and agree with them? Oh no, they jump at every opportunity to bash Deepika as well. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I cant believe women like to call other women golddiggers, especially without any proof. I guess they dont realize that this could work against thousands of women and against themselves as well. 

and I guess some fans are insecure about their own favourite's image about using her boyfriend for fame (which is such a pathetic notion in the first place) that they jump at every oppurtunity to pull down other actresses. 🥱

Seriously, I'd expect women to understand and empathize with other women but nooo, they just love to name-call actresses, and quite often to make their own favourite look better. 

I completely agree...lekin eraser koi fayda nahin hain...😆
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol from the start n am thinking double standard ...
if we can bash kat why not deepu for the same resoan they said that kat used sallu well amm deepu do the same & speaking about woman calling deepu a golddigger well the same these woman did it for katty kat it abviouse ...
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Whenever KAtrina denied her single status she was also ripped apart mercilessly. There were posts that ran to 30 pages on her "single until married comments". People still bring that comment and her yellow dal comment and her Bharatiya naari comment in whichever space or opportunity they can find. So, now that Deepika, after bagging 16 crores flat and Hermes bag and a public smooch, is denying her relationship everyone else should just let it be and not comment on her hypocrisy ? What kind of rule is this?

Katrina has always been slammed for being a cheater, user, man-eater.. what not and now that the shoe is in their favorites foot people should be just magnaminous and treat her "men" episodes indulgently? Just because of Katrina's presumed activities did not pass "muster" (according to some) Deepika becomes blame-less by default? If every heroine is guilty in the same crucible of moral standards, every heroine should be tarred and blasted equally.

agree 100% 👏👏
I hate it when only women are called gold diggers and man eaters, as if men are innocent creatures who wait to get duped by women.

I know I brought the similarity with Katrina here but I did so that you girls would understand it from ur own fav perspective. Similarly when Kat gets abuse from certain Salman fans and Ash fans I'm trying to fight her case.

Come on girls, let's bee nice to other women. By calling a woman a gold digger we take away the credit they deserve for doing what they do. Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I used to dislike Sid at first, but after seeing him speak during the RCB matches you can make out that he's a pretty educated fellow. :)
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika...this is what happens to girls who lie!!
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most stars in Bollywood have more or less similar set of vices - lying, cheating, double-speaking, manipulating, back-biting. The depth and magnitude of their individual short-comings are judged by the level of fondness for that particular star in our minds.
I didn't even comment on the initial report but the invocation of Katrina's name sort of changed the ground-rules for this particular topic.  For her "single until married" comment Katrina was never accorded the consideration that other stars in the past have also denied their relationships. She was called (and still being called) every negative epithet that one could come up with - manipulative and cunning and fake and hypocritical and cold-hearted.
Why only Katrina? every star gets reamed for uttering W*F comments.. contexts and past histories of other stars hardly alleviate the bashing. If that's the rule we play by in this forums so be it. As someone said "Equal bashing ki jai". If people find Deepika's statements vis-a-vis Sid fake and opportunistic and ludicrous, it is their prerogative to utter the same. Others can return the favor when the boot is on the other foot.