Enjoy
Posted: 12 years ago
Realy nice video loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow nice vm and very suitable
ayesha out of this world fab song fab video well done๐Ÿ‘
Great vid and cool song. I didn't notice when I first watched this scene but it was Ahem who started running towards her first lol.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

ayesha out of this world fab song fab video well done๐Ÿ‘

thanks sukben

Ayesha, nice VM and really good song choice.

I hope they will use this song in the show at some point - it would be perfect for when Aham really realises and accepts his love for Gopi!

I've only recently started watching SNS but from seeing the Gopi-Aham moments like in your VM, it looks to me like Aham does care for/like Gopi at least a little bit, but his Everest-sized ego just won't allow him to accept his feelings for her. I hope this changes soon and the song in your VM would be great for such a moment.

Originally posted by A-A-S

Ayesha, nice VM and really good song choice.

I hope they will use this song in the show at some point - it would be perfect for when Aham really realises and accepts his love for Gopi!

I've only recently started watching SNS but from seeing the Gopi-Aham moments like in your VM, it looks to me like Aham does care for/like Gopi at least a little bit, but his Everest-sized ego just won't allow him to accept his feelings for her. I hope this changes soon and the song in your VM would be great for such a moment.

thanks @A-A-S
i see ur a newbie as i haven't seen u here before,
yeh gohem are two opposite individual who cannot accept each other but Gopi is. LOL
aehem has to get rid of his ego ๐Ÿ˜‰

This song is perfect
wow, Ayesha this is such lovely piece of vm ! 
Loved the scenes + song = perfect! 
Truly enjoyed watching it! worth it.

Although i never get my hopes high for Ahem to change and get rid of his ego.. it will be long & difficult for him to get that ego out and allow some space for his heart to make decisions rather than Mind taking over all the time!!

-Pooja

Thanks pooja.
I have high hopes for aehem changing and melting :)