Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey buddy ... can u plzz tell me in brief wat happend in today s epi??
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

hey buddy ... can u plzz tell me in brief wat happend in today s epi??

Rajbeer challenged Diya-jhanvi for sending him jail...he took photographs of shaurya...diya an jhanvi an give to ammaji...ammaji ask shaurya to meet next day...ammaji discuss about her Divide and Rule policy with jogi through shaurya...jhanvi ask diya to listen...aftre that shaurya arrives and ammaji throw the photos infront of family by insulting diya...after she ask yashpal to handle shaurya...jhavi says that she is actually in love with shaurya not diya...huge argument arises between Diya and jhanvi...Ammaji and family members are hearing this...after which ammaji decides to marry jhanvi with shaurya...jhanvi saw shaurya going back...cam foccusse on jhanvi-diya...suddenly diya hugs jhanvi by saying she is gods grace for her...
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
oh thank god, it means diya isn't turning negative! 🥳 Edited by Voldermoth - 12 years ago
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Voldermoth

oh thank god, it means diya isn't turning negative! 🥳

she cant ...i thnk both cam to knew about Ammaji's secret talk with jogi an they made  a plan
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ammaji is served ryt,she has been paid back in her own coin , gud to c dat d gals r so gud at planning, specially Janvi !!⭐️⭐️
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yest i was really shocked by watching d maha epi...
i hope they r really fooling ammaji...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey u all are telling that Dia and Jhanvi planned against Ammaji and its true but don't u all think that Shaurya was also involved in this plan as no one could act calmly under such circumstances.It might be that Shaurya was informed about the plan
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojawal

Hey u all are telling that Dia and Jhanvi planned against Ammaji and its true but don't u all think that Shaurya was also involved in this plan as no one could act calmly under such circumstances.It might be that Shaurya was informed about the plan

yup i think he was. but at first he acted shocked so i thought oh no but then again he was super cool about the whole situation like no big deal. so im sure he was part of dia and jhanvi's plan. i guess it was jhanvi who heard ammaji and jogi talking and then when she went to dia, they made this plan. cant wait to see whats next :)
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shonu.703

i saw - the whole one hour was powr packed and sooo soo beautiful
so the passage fight was on purpose done by the 2 lovely gals to distract amamji and family so they think the two sisters now fighting and ammaji can sue divide rule policy- is it all natak then, ?

so who told shaurya to act that way - jhanvis cell was with ammaji
was plan told to shaurya using dias cell.

but i need to just think- if thr passage fight was show off, where allw ere listening; then the one that happened earlier in the roomw as true isnt it? when dia was shouting at jahnvi (jarooor rajbeer ahs told ammaji and now it is in mess) that was treu argument isnt it?

now what- i feel they shd tell this plan to avatar and santosh an kaarn- bass no one else

so now shaurya will get his parents, baad mein kya hoga?- dulhan exchange in mandap?

whatever yaaron NADL is get the bestu best day by day minute by minute isnt it? it is beautiful

i dont knw how was shaurya informed of this plan but i think somehow he got to knw
did u saw that when ammaji was talking to Jogi Baba she looked out of the door as it would be like anyone was there i think anyone of both the sisters listened it their talks and they plotted against her
and Dia shouting at Jhanvi in the room was true but in Coridoor i think it was a natak
i too think they should tell Santosh,Avatar and Karan abt this
and mandap tak baat baad me puche ge phele Bhaupratap ka bhi to game hoga bhaupratap is shaurya's dad