HIGHs AND LOWs OF...MAHA EPISODE. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

The other thing i was disappointed was that they did not start where they left, I was hoping some conversation there...why Geet was hesitated.  She was in dilemma we could see that instead they put them on the RD and gosh the bloopers are the other issue...

True...there wasn't any continuty other than the time when Maan looks at Geet through the rearview mirror and thinks...that she has yet to answer him...
Originally posted by riza792

Khushi...loved your analysis...Especially the Balwant-Geet affair part! LOL!!
And yeah...though I liked Dev-Nandini eyelock quite ok...I was watching the clock too...waiting for Maaneet to be on the hay and doing what they have toπŸ˜πŸ˜†...And just when my eyes were begining to pop out nad my mouth just started to hang open..😍..and my breathing almost stopped...the Lanterns pops!🀣 
And I was like...Blur???😲 Blur matlab...ho gaya SR!πŸ˜•

I am having full hopes that the morning- after scene is going to be really really sizzling..."cause now Gurti must be rested and fresh to shoot for it today😍
And I'm sure the CVs must have seen all our reactions on the forum by nowπŸ˜†

Thank u...iam feeling so let-down...i have lost all hopes that they will show anything on Monday...
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Thank u...iam feeling so let-down...i have lost all hopes that they will show anything on Monday...
No No...dont lose hope...lets wait till monday and see what happens...😊
Originally posted by riza792

No No...dont lose hope...lets wait till monday and see what happens...😊
I shouldn't have seen the repeat telecast...anyway...keep ur fingers crossed and don't expect too much...that way whatever is shown can be enjoyed...iam ceasing any expectations...

Nice analysis Khushi,

Loved the Pics, Thnx

luved ur synopsis.actually even i was warming up πŸ˜‰4 sr but by the time i did the sr ended🀒 n i again had 2 cool downπŸ˜†.cv's made lot of haste which finally went wasteπŸ˜‰
Wonderful post 😊
Just wish the moment had continued some more...We have waited too long for this  ...
Originally posted by serenelove

Nice analysis Khushi,

Loved the Pics, Thnx

Thanks Saba...what's with Khushi...tum kab se mujhe yeh bulanne lagi???
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
That was sooo funny "chandnisaha"  i could'nt stop laughing yaar... last line was tooo funny...