India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki or hetal ..better saas (Page 3)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
well yea no doubt Hetal is a very sweet and charming lady but even Koki is gud...sometimes we have to be strict wid ppl to keep thm under control..we cant always be nice...so both r good saas in their own ways 

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I like both:)
they are both a good saas in their own way
ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

I think Kokila is the better saas because she actually cares about Gopi and is trying to help her out with her marriage problems (even though they seem to be mostly Kokila's fault in the first place!), whereas while Hetal is a nice lady, she seems to ignore everything going on around her and would seemingly let What I like about Kokila is that she sees what is going in around her and does discipline people, even her precious son Aham, and appears to be able to accept her past mistakes and tries to make amends. She does seem a bit over-sctrict at times but her heart is in the right place. I do wish she would respect Parag, though - how is Aham going to ever respect his wife when he has never seen his dearest mother show any respect for his father? 

Hetal is a lovely lady and I like how she treats everyone nicely, including the servants, but I do wish she would stop excusing Rashi's bad behaviour and try to help out/look after Gopi a bit more as well.

in real life a person or a saas like koki is imposssible to handle ..and wats this she can't let rashi even be xcited during swiss trip...she wants  everything in order  ,does she ever care fr jigar no tht's y i dun like her
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Koki's an authoritarian but I'd take her over Hetal.

I mean, both Gohem and Jigar-Rashi marriages are in trouble. Koki knows all about her son and daughter in law, but Hetal is CLUELESS about the storm that's about to hit her son's life. She is responsible for making Rashi WORSE from what she was - it's her fault, turning the other way all the time, being too chicken to tell her off when she needs to.

Koki's a bit much but Hetal is far too spineless to even be of use!
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brownmuslimwinter30suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I am sure in reality most of you girls prefer a MIL like Hetal who loves you and gives you the freedom rather than Hitler Koki. In relation dont we all look for friendship rather than a dictator? Its not Hetal's fault that Rashi is a brat. If Gopi was married to Jigar, i'm sure Gopi's life would have been heaven and by now they could have got a little Modi baby also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzPriyaxBassibips

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Neither!

Hetal is a softie with her Cheshire cat grin, who wears blinkers & doesn't see any of the evil strategems carried out by Rashi. When the woman doesn't see them, how can we expect her to take any action? Not that she allows anyone else to do so either. I'm just hoping love of her son will turn her into a tigress when the time comes.

Kokila is the total opposite, like a steamroller she goes on her way. She may have love in abundance in her heart, but what the use when your family is not privy to it & gets hurt by either your words or actions. To be unrelenting all the time is not the characteristic of a strong individual. But then she can take tough decisions.

The ideal mother-in-law would be a mixture of the two. In real life, it's a very rare woman who's able to become an ideal MIL. My late grandmother was one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarsuk19

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

I also think Koki is the better saas. At least she is not afraid to confront people and can see through people for what they really are. She deeply does care for the people she loves and is also not afraid to tell them their faults and flaws.
Whereas Hetal does not like to confront the problem and would rather brush the 'problem  under the carpet .'Yeah Hetal is nice and that , but she does not really get any respect from her DIL (Rashi). On the other hand , yeah Gopi can be quite intimidated by Koki   but at least Gopi respects her MIL ,unlike Rashi who does not respect Hetal.

This is just my opinion .
  totally agree wit u- i think in a way they kind of balance each other out  coz 2 much  of either 1 can be destructive to the family - gopi gets from koki  strenght, love, disciplin n a feeling that she can do everyth n from hetal love n tenderness which she needs also. i think once rashi turns a corner she is going to feel the same way abt these 2.
sai123 Senior Member
sai123
sai123

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hetal anytime! Kokila behaves more like the headmaster of a school rather than a mother in law. I find her way of talking to be a bit ill mannered.
Hetal very well understands whats going on around her, shes just a calm person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarPriyaxBassi

Go to top