Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Me too thinking same Raj.  Because its big time CC plan to poison viren to happen as she tried earlier but failed may be this time he may fall for the trap. 

Read my earlier post, may be after the accident and nivi's condition viren may realise his mistake of listening to his mom.

i read that but what about Nivi ... how will she come to reality
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hope nothing like that happens,  I hope CTs dont prove her Mad,  because if she thinks like this means she is losing her head
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Remember the wiki story.  She may recover a bit later after giving tension to viren. ðŸ˜‰ I seriously want nivi to be hospitalised so that she need not care for anyone. 

If she is injured during saving child or something like that  so that HL also will not shout...saying u said u'll take of the child as mother but u in hospital. bla bla...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hope nothing like that happens,  I hope CTs dont prove her Mad,  because if she thinks like this means she is losing her head

she is not mad but mentally disturbed and need to come back to reality... Hina would probably be able to explain it well
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i read it yaar but y leave try to make a change ... 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Diya and Raj, I don't want nivi to die or loose her memory.  Major accident in ICU like viren thats all or  dr. may tell viren that if she doesn't get conscious till 24 hrs we can't say anything... viren plays flute nivi get conscious... i know its filmy what to do CCBM follows filmy style..😉
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she is not mad but mentally disturbed and need to come back to reality... Hina would probably be able to explain it well

But Cts may prove her to be I think  I used the wrong word, Mentally Unstalble is the right word,  Yes I hope CTs dont prove her to be this, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Diya and Raj , I don't want nivi to loose memory or die just a major accident and in ICU so that dr may tell viren if she doesn't get conscious in 24 hrs we can't say anything ... viren plays flute crying and nivi wake up... i know its too filmy but what to do CCBM follows filmy style. ðŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Diya and Raj, I don't want nivi to die or loose her memory.  Major accident in ICU like viren thats all or  dr. may tell viren that if she doesn't get conscious till 24 hrs we can't say anything... viren plays flute nivi get conscious... i know its filmy what to do CCBM follows filmy style..😉

yes out CT's all filmy 😉
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Usha and Diya.. tell me what u think and will post it separately