Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

sotell me abt yurss sandy ?
i love reading books, painting watching movies i too watch cricket and tennis and i love fighting with my sis Winkmy  fav actor is of course kinshuk...u know even during my exams i was watching our serial crazily

oh ok  i love reading our book QURAN   painting i cant do that i love cricket oh tennis am not much into tht wat yur fav cricket team ?you kyk fightin with yur sis \yaar kinshuk is my jaan  yeh  we are crazyy for himm that we cant miss a part of his  so do you watch movies ?

of course india wat about u?its fun to fight with her(not serious one)
yeah i watch all kind of moviesSmile

oh your fav team is india aww .my am a pakistan fan love shahid afridi  yeh it feel good to fight with sis yaar but allways we fight n patchup in 2 mins yaar
oh ok who is you fav actor in bollywood ?
yeah we too patch up soon but its me who always starts because i am the younger oneWink
my fav actor is hrithik and srk...sorry dear i ve some problem with my net

yeh sisters relatiomship is sumthin  different yaar  oh so yur the one who starts the fight yaar so badd but with me i dnt start my sis start am a soft person by heart oh yur fav is hrithik yaar i loke himm but so srry i dnt like srk  oh it ok dear
its not bad dear its just for fun Winkr u the elder one? anyway i dont watch many bollywood films if my bro or friends say that any film is good i ll watch it.

yeh fun cool yeh am the eldest 1  but they bully mee me tooo if ma bro say this movie is good then i ll watch it to jus lyk mee
i know u must be the elder one because every elder one is like this even my sis LOL
i love animation films sooo colourful

cool like itt i like animation only sumtymes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

this week the serial was soo sad everybody crying and crying atlest next week they show some sweet nivren moments but not the jealousy track again

wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

this week the serial was soo sad everybody crying and crying atlest next week they show some sweet nivren moments but not the jealousy track again

yeh this week was sad yaar  yaar hope to seee sum good nivren momment yaar  yeh me too hope they dnt bring the jealousy track again hope to see sum new stuffs in ccbm so which other show you watch ?

sandy_nivren

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

yeh this week was sad yaar  yaar hope to seee sum good nivren momment yaar  yeh me too hope they dnt bring the jealousy track again hope to see sum new stuffs in ccbm so which other show you watch ?
no i watch oly ccbm...wat about u? i can understand oly little hindi so i watched ccbm accidently
and then i am just addicted to it ...watching it oly for nivren and kinshukSmile

Edited by sandy_nivren - 14 May 2011 at 2:43pm
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

no i watch oly ccbm...wat about u? i can understand oly little hindi so i watched ccbm accidently
and then i am just addicted to it ...watching it oly for nivren and kinshukSmile

i watch ccbm and saas bina sasural from sony and adalat why only little hindi where you from
how you accidentally watch it yeh me too watch it for kinshuk
sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

i watch ccbm and saas bina sasural from sony and adalat why only little hindi where you from
i am from TN india i can read and understand (more than 50 percent) but not speak fluently
one day i was just changing channels i think it was nivi sid and divya engagement confusion then kinny entered within 10 epi and i started loving it

wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

i am from TN india i can read and understand (more than 50 percent) but not speak fluently
one day i was just changing channels i think it was nivi sid and divya engagement confusion then kinny entered within 10 epi and i started loving it

oh kk i started watching ccbm bcuz of kinnu i loved him in bidaai thn i heard that hes coming in ccbm so i started watching ccbm as he entered

sandy_nivren

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
so wats the time there in india now ?

sandy_nivren

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index