raj u totally agree

maher say hi to all of u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
raj i read it it's prefect i commented there as well i gave my views ... the cts are making their own trps fall

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. there are more NivRen fans and to add more Kinshuk fans...so if CT's try to act funny the show will be a flop ... today it is because of us that the show is running and getting the TRP ... cause with the way show is going people do not want to watch it except fans like us and if they continue the same they will loose us too...

Raj I agree with U, but how to explain to them that what they are doing is not good, they are spoiling everything and finally a day will come when they lose us also, and am sure people will stop watching this for timepass also, MY mum and dad have stopped watching this show since Viren has been revealed as the Stlaker, She says after showing soo much of love and craziness they show him as the Stlaker it makes no sense, they are just fooling us, In between I would tell her the story, but now the way its going she even refuses to know what is happening, She says they are making fun of marriage and also making people keep falling in and out of love is not fair,  Love is not a matter of play, U cannot just play with anyone's Emotions,  the way the track is going am sure it will continue to lose its audience

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
raj u r not at work right?

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

raj i read it it's prefect i commented there as well i gave my views ... the cts are making their own trps fall

Thanks Hina..read it and yes u summarized it well in two lines...it is a defense mechanism ... is it normal in the situation but not normal for actions and the way Nivi is behaving,...and Nivi has to understand that...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 16 May 2011 at 11:41pm

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Diya.. there are more NivRen fans and to add more Kinshuk fans...so if CT's try to act funny the show will be a flop ... today it is because of us that the show is running and getting the TRP ... cause with the way show is going people do not want to watch it except fans like us and if they continue the same they will loose us too...

Raj I agree with U, but how to explain to them that what they are doing is not good, they are spoiling everything and finally a day will come when they lose us also, and am sure people will stop watching this for timepass also, MY mum and dad have stopped watching this show since Viren has been revealed as the Stlaker, She says after showing soo much of love and craziness they show him as the Stlaker it makes no sense, they are just fooling us, In between I would tell her the story, but now the way its going she even refuses to know what is happening, She says they are making fun of marriage and also making people keep falling in and out of love is not fair,  Love is not a matter of play, U cannot just play with anyone's Emotions,  the way the track is going am sure it will continue to lose its audience

well said diyaSmile

roops82diyaloveskinny

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Roopa...r u at home or office
I am at office Raj..

NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index