Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Only You (#70) (Page 13)

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 1552

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Sandy how r u Sweetie
i am f9 di...are ur exams over?


Oh Yes Exams over and am happy and just enjoying my freedom

hey sorry girls for not replying, We are getting one magic show on Star ONe so am wathcing that also, Its really nice, We are getting it from UK, and I think those in UK can See it
wow thats great di...i ve got 30 more days to go to enjoy complete freedom Wink

oh dii then  ur finish ...wat u plan for future ?how old are u sweety?
oh no just the first level of my exams ll be over i ll be free only for 2 months again classes ll start
oh kulsum dont call me di i am gonna be 17 in 2 months 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by preetha_6

hi kulsum..hw r u??

hi preetha am fine wat abt u ?
missed u soo much sweety
 
im good..i dont come online nw as ive got some xams going on..just logged in today as i dont have xam till tuesday..next on wed and thu..then ill go to india for a week...wht abt u??

oh preetha first of all good luck for exams ...hey sweety ur goin india for a week.oh okay
jus for a week if i get jus i will gir for more time u knw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren-Preetz-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Ok Girls am going, Watching Magic Show on TV Its really nice I want to watch it, See U all later If u all are still here
Take care Diya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenwadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Sandy how r u Sweetie
i am f9 di...are ur exams over?


Oh Yes Exams over and am happy and just enjoying my freedom

hey sorry girls for not replying, We are getting one magic show on Star ONe so am wathcing that also, Its really nice, We are getting it from UK, and I think those in UK can See it
wow thats great di...i ve got 30 more days to go to enjoy complete freedom Wink

oh dii then  ur finish ...wat u plan for future ?how old are u sweety?
oh no just the first level of my exams ll be over i ll be free only for 2 months again classes ll start
oh kulsum dont call me di i am gonna be 17 in 2 months 

oh sweety sandy ur getting 17 am bigger than u ...am getting 18  after 3 months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52374

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
sandy am fine

kulsum preeeth and sandy amina hope chat with u soon

diya bye tc c u soon happy nivern dreams love u sweeti

guys really bad con so c u tomorow hope to all of u happy nivern dreams tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina--Preetz-

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 1552

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

Originally posted by aamina1010

Hi sandy how are you dear

hi aaminaSmilei am fine yaar wat about u?
i think this is the first time we r chatting.

I'm ok sweetie. Yeah it is the first Tom we are chatting. Nice to meet you dear

nice to meet u too...wat r u doing yaar?

Chilling out with the family at the moment. As the weather isn't too good outside, it's freezing.
I am a student and also work p/t
Btw congrats dear you passed. What are you studying?

thanks di...i ve just completed my 12th grade and
now i am preparing for ca(chartered accountants)exams

Wow dear good luck I'm sure you will do brilliant.
I hate anything to do with numbers. Was very bad at maths in school
thanks di Smile maths and accounts are my favourite subjects.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

sandy am fine

kulsum preeeth and sandy amina hope chat with u soon

diya bye tc c u soon happy nivern dreams love u sweeti

guys really bad con so c u tomorow hope to all of u happy nivern dreams tc

oh lojain dii ur goin.u forget me coz u talk to ma sis and forget me ..lol bye c u khz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren-aamina-..Dreamer..

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 15440

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by preetha_6

hi kulsum..hw r u??

hi preetha am fine wat abt u ?
missed u soo much sweety
 
im good..i dont come online nw as ive got some xams going on..just logged in today as i dont have xam till tuesday..next on wed and thu..then ill go to india for a week...wht abt u??

oh preetha first of all good luck for exams ...hey sweety ur goin india for a week.oh okay
jus for a week if i get jus i will gir for more time u knw
 
thanks for the wishes dear..dear one week is enough for me..last i went in feb..now in end may..might go again later..so one week is like more than enough for me..by the way since when havnt u gone to india??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index