India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Only You (#70) (Page 105)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
in normal circumstances if Nivi would have had NivRen child this would not have happened...or to say that if DD's death was nothing to do with Nivi this would not have happened...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

[/QUOTE]
Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..LOL

Experience speaks Wink

hey but here Nivi is not normal... to come out of one episode Nivi and to repent Niv has got herself involved in Dwita... this is not normal...Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.
[/QUOTE]

True Raj even today he was happy for nivi and accept that because of dwita, nivi is normal.Wink
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj in today's episode i like one thing when sid and viren came to nivren room the way viren told nivi that sid want to hold dwita, he took dwita from her and give her to sid.  I loved that part. Thanks to CT's for that and not showing nivi giving dwita to sid. 

yes but did u see Nivi's whole attention was towards Dwita

Alphabet26

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Raj in today's episode i like one thing when sid and viren came to nivren room the way viren told nivi that sid want to hold dwita, he took dwita from her and give her to sid.  I loved that part. Thanks to CT's for that and not showing nivi giving dwita to sid. 

me too love the way Viren was playing with dwita...i was relieved that the CT's don't show nivi giving dwita to sid

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82NiViren-Raj*Resham*

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

yes but did u see Nivi's whole attention was towards Dwita

Yes Raj, when viren was talking to her she keep on looking at the baby. Angry Both Sood brothers like nivi and viren loves her a lot. Wink

Atleast in the last track (Project) nivi was not angry but upset so she forgave viren when he says sorry, but this time ia m afraid we have seen viren's angry during relevation, so don't know what will nivi do to manofy viren. 

edwardcullen19

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..LOL

Experience speaks Wink

hey but here Nivi is not normal... to come out of one episode Nivi and to repent Niv has got herself involved in Dwita... this is not normal...Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.
[/QUOTE]

True Raj even today he was happy for nivi and accept that because of dwita, nivi is normal.Wink
[/QUOTE]

yes .. but the sad part is he does not know she is not normal

Alphabet26

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
gtg everyone..

C you tomorrow..Smile

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Bye Raj, Roopa, Neetika, Hina ...

going now as we have to discuss samething till the episode starts. Everyone take Chill Pill LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index