Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I did not like Nivi's statement on Friday when she tell HL that Dwita is  DD's amanat and she cannot bear separation form her and Dwita is the only reason for her living and repentance ...

I agree that Niv would take care of Dwita... but her statement that Dwita is the only reason for her living the what about Viren...Viren is not important? ... We now Nivi loves Viren but many a time CT's show her taking Viren for granted...It is because of Viren's support that she will be able to handle this big responsibility

May be Raj that day during nivren talks viren also mentions that u would have died in place of dd if u know there was going to be a blast... and after the talks she replied like that to HL and viren also happy because of the change in nivi.  

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiya guys πŸ€—

raj, usha, roopz & resham!!!! did i miss out anybody here?!?!? hope not!!!

Hey Nadz πŸ€—
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey nadzπŸ€—...wow we love to dig the answers ourselves onlyπŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Hey Nadz πŸ€—

Hi Nadz how are u?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Sometimes i feel there won't be a insecure track of viren at all as its already over and he is the one accepted nivi's decision of taking care of baby as mother and also his talks on friday shows that he really wants nivi to take care of baby. πŸ˜•
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nadz...

Gals... CT's always show Nivi paying attention to Viren only when Viren is either neglecting her or going through hardship or angry or injured ... why can CT's not show her giving time to Viren when things are normal... 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj, if bahiji is not arrested i want him to kidnap the baby and ask nivi to come and nivi goes save the baby get injured viren comes dishoom dishoom and take nivi to hospital... so we can see some nivren moments as baby will be with VD, CC YD or with Sid as she is injured and can't take care of the baby πŸ˜† 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Guys will be back in 10 min.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

May be Raj that day during nivren talks viren also mentions that u would have died in place of dd if u know there was going to be a blast... and after the talks she replied like that to HL and viren also happy because of the change in nivi.  

Viren happy at Nivi's answer is fine... but we knowing Nivi .. i did not like that statement... bringing up the child because of repentance and the sole reason for he living ... so is Viren not the reason for her living... it is ok for her is something happens to Viren tomorrow cause her reason for living is Dwita...Nivi could have said that she will take the responsibility to raise the child and will give her the mother's love ... and not raise for repentance

knowing how our CT's have portrayed Nivi i don't like these statements
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its great if they show Viren not going again fr insecurity