question about DMG

Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone

i am new to this forum
i was a huge fan of dmg when it started...but somehow i lost the track and stopped watching it altogether
and when i started watching it again, i was totally confused about the characters...Riddhima was changed and there was another guy Sid whom she got married? πŸ˜•
as far as i know dmg was love story of Armaan Riddhima πŸ˜•
can anyone please tell me whom did Riddhima loved? Armaan or Sid? πŸ˜• 
even after the she serial is over, i cant make out πŸ˜† ...i missed the last few episodes...❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
well in dat case i m sure u must hv heard abt YOUTUBE...n yes since dmg was always abt ARMAAN RIDHIMA, datz wat happnd in the end...AR togetherπŸ€—...n yes ofc ridz always lvd ARMAAN...regarding d confusion u shud contact d cvs...i m sure dey mus be still confused...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi...😊

welcome to this forum...😊

well i am also a huge fan dmg and armaan and riddhimaπŸ˜ƒ ...yes u r right that dmg was always about armaan and riddhima and their true love...😍
regarding ridz ..yes her character was portrayed by three different actresses first was shilpa anand, then sukriti kandpal and last one was jennifer winget ...well i must say that all three have done great job in dmg...πŸ‘

now regarding sid and his presence in the show...well u can say that it was toughest time and test of AR's love😭...due to some circumstances or i should say due to new story writer of the show πŸ˜†AR got separated and ridz landed up in disastrous marriage with sid😲...but the marriage was mere a compromise and nothing elseπŸ˜”...ridz always loved armaan and so does armaan ...but she tried to work her marriage but it dint worked and after almost a year of fans struggle to unite AR the cvs finally made sid realise that ridz and ammy are made for each other and he should not separate those true lovers...😊

finally AR got reunited in most romantic way i have seen on tv....but unfortunately they didnt showed their marriage but they showed them to be together and forever...

well i am sorry i wrote tooo much but i hope you got answers to all queries...
once again welcome to the forum...😊

AR for lyf
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was the whole Question for which our lives became terrible..but yea in the end its confirmed that Ridhima loves Armaan only and Armaan Ridhima are made for eachother...though i like Karan Wahi too but in DMG its only abt AR..
Originally posted by: mini_ksg_AR

well in dat case i m sure u must hv heard abt YOUTUBE...n yes since dmg was always abt ARMAAN RIDHIMA, datz wat happnd in the end...AR togetherπŸ€—...n yes ofc ridz always lvd ARMAAN...regarding d confusion u shud contact d cvs...i m sure dey mus be still confused...

i cant sit over and watch so many episodes on youtube πŸ˜›
oh so AR together in end? 😲...but she was married na...i thought Armaan was falling for Shilpa πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

hi...😊

welcome to this forum...😊

well i am also a huge fan dmg and armaan and riddhimaπŸ˜ƒ ...yes u r right that dmg was always about armaan and riddhima and their true love...😍
regarding ridz ..yes her character was portrayed by three different actresses first was shilpa anand, then sukriti kandpal and last one was jennifer winget ...well i must say that all three have done great job in dmg...πŸ‘

now regarding sid and his presence in the show...well u can say that it was toughest time and test of AR's love😭...due to some circumstances or i should say due to new story writer of the show πŸ˜†AR got separated and ridz landed up in disastrous marriage with sid😲...but the marriage was mere a compromise and nothing elseπŸ˜”...ridz always loved armaan and so does armaan ...but she tried to work her marriage but it dint worked and after almost a year of fans struggle to unite AR the cvs finally made sid realise that ridz and ammy are made for each other and he should not separate those true lovers...😊

finally AR got reunited in most romantic way i have seen on tv....but unfortunately they didnt showed their marriage but they showed them to be together and forever...

well i am sorry i wrote tooo much but i hope you got answers to all queries...
once again welcome to the forum...😊

AR for lyf

thanks for the detailed explanation 😊
if their love was true, Riddhima should never have married Sid...i dont like the way they have made fun of a sacred relation like marriage ...is marriage some kind of joke?
i dont know just felt this show ended abruptly as if the writers dont know what to show next πŸ˜†...it had become a comedy show in the end πŸ˜†
 thanks
Edited by anushka_s - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

That was the whole Question for which our lives became terrible..but yea in the end its confirmed that Ridhima loves Armaan only and Armaan Ridhima are made for eachother...though i like Karan Wahi too but in DMG its only abt AR..

hehehe it made ur life terrible? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats funny
so i guess there r more Armaan fans here and less Sid fans πŸ˜†

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anushka_s

thanks for the detailed explanation 😊
if their love was true, Riddhima should never have married Sid...i dont like the way they have made fun of a sacred relation like marriage ...is marriage some kind of joke?
i dont know just felt this show ended abruptly as if the writers dont know what to show next πŸ˜†...it had become a comedy show in the end πŸ˜†
 thanks

well production house has made a joke of everything i guessπŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail

i cant sit over and watch so many episodes on youtube πŸ˜›
oh so AR together in end? 😲...but she was married na...i thought Armaan was falling for Shilpa πŸ˜†

hahahaha  there are lots of things that we *thought* will happen but it always happened the other way round...the storyline was completely messed up until the last few episodes
Rabz_14 thumbnail

hehehe it made ur life terrible? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats funny
so i guess there r more Armaan fans here and less Sid fans πŸ˜†

well we have been through the torture tht the cvs gave us soo u might not understand that, if ur watching the show now...and to be honest, yes i love AR (kajen) but im also a Karan Wahi fan n i love Sid but not Sid n Ridhima coz DMG is only abt Armaan Ridhimaa...though i think JeRan r cute too but in any other showπŸ˜† lol u must be confusedπŸ˜†
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago