....Poojie....

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the link dear!! Big smile
pooja u wanted to see pearl mam talking about show saw

I did and I am very happy that she did Big smileBig smile...but she confirmed there will be a small drift...as long as it doesn't butcher their characters...and handle well (which I don't think they will Ouch)...
yup she said that but dear i seriously dont want k to throw her out and do any stupidity yaara but i still trust creatives as far as kriya r concerned they never let us down

Same here...I would rather prefer..P walking out..like she was about to do before she confessed she loves him...That way there is a dignity to the characters..without either characters losing respect...If Krishna throws her out...or stands there while thakurs throw her out...that will severely butcher the character of krishna in front of my eyes...let's see how the cvs take it...

Having said that...I still don't want any soutan drama in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020a_umaFilza.telstra

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

thanks 4 sharing Nazia Thumbs Up

what a difference a yr makes comparing AB's 100 party IF interview with this one. Clap last year he bare answered any questions but now, he's so much at ease. CONGRATS Mr. Behll !!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_wahifanroshna1020ninahegdea_umatelstraPragati.T

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thank u so much dii. .wow!ths was wat poo was asking fr such a long tym na?atlast,our wish fulfild!bt i cudnt watch d vid thru my mob.cn any1 gv a writen descp plz?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra....Poojie....

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks for  d link...
  r'member 100 epi party   our show was  no 1 position... very soon  our show will rock once again ... 

frm d article & after wtching yes'day epi i was bit scared...i was thinkng   how long will dey strech dis sepration track... i am happy  dat pearl mam has confirmed  dat der will be small drift...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

thanks 4 sharing Nazia Thumbs Up

what a difference a yr makes comparing AB's 100 party IF interview with this one. Clap last year he bare answered any questions but now, he's so much at ease. CONGRATS Mr. Behll !!!!!!
yup yaara i seriously want mr behll to cut his hair Ouchlooked like he woke up from sleep and came to party i like him in every avatar no doubt but still Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks For the Link dear

telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Thank u so much dii. .wow!ths was wat poo was asking fr such a long tym na?atlast,our wish fulfild!bt i cudnt watch d vid thru my mob.cn any1 gv a writen descp plz?
dear arja were clicking pics peral mam feed cake to arja arhhan fed gd and pooja next poojas int she said she took 45 min to get ready and she thanked her fans for there support then arhaan bechara mason he gave his int that they will do masti dance at the party woh alag baat hai he did not do anything LOLhe said india forums fan he loves us then reporter too monica intSleepyshe was sensless then ankit int he called pooja sissy and it was obvious poja did not liked it Ouchin the last peral mam said there will be a kriya rift but they will reunite and there will b more love hmm i did it only for u azi Crydont like much typingWink
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Wow,thanks yaar...n thanks for the desc too, bec my net is disconnecting every other minute , so can't watch it...glad that pearl cleared everything n its a relief she didn't mention about 'sauten'...but now slightily worried about the nature of the drift, how it comes(we saw the hint already), and its duration...

telstra

Go to top