Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In pkyek...sab golmaal oops different hai!!!!! (Page 11)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

oh we all our not that stupid ..falling on any random guy simple or just making ourself injure and then he has to carry us to home in his arms like two year old child LOLLOLLOL!! 
 so agree with you buddy, tell you any normal girl would feel so embarrassed Embarrassed... n wriggle out of any such hug by a stranger yaar  Wink
I so agree with you Sumana... Looking the personality of Navya, she will feel awkward... I do watch Navya and I like the story, since its simple, pure and innocents...
Anyway I watch all the serials on youtube.,. In Canada they r are far behind, and we have many hindi channels ...But I do watch PYYEK after reading everyones coments...LOL now a days, it good that story is moving but I am missing old AbhiYa moments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Nice...but Piya used to fall and Abhay would catch her...toh yeh falling crap yahan bhi hua hai

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by aromal

Originally posted by sumadear13

oh yeah i too see it but only when i get time damn cute show it mind blowing it about parents in this century faith is gone form there children and how children handle the problems ..and its a cute love story ,with all those drama of life ..even which all of us have in our life's !!
solah aane such yaarWink... me too facing the same problems yaar Ouch
same here dear ..when i saw this serial first time i felt that they had made a story on my life ..same problems even i have ..although we stay out of country but we face the same problem to a guy parents take it wrong,if we want to go some where we need u ask them ..after that they ask 20 question like KBC !! seriously navya story is based on our life only!! it a wonderful show but pkyek rocks 

Really it's so. I dont like that show Navya. Actually my parents have full faith on me, I lost my father and I have my mom and my bro. Never became so much friendly with but my mom has full faith on me. She never questions me. It's me who always tells her each and evry detail of my life. Even I cant choose my dress perfectly. It's my mom who choose the dresses for me. If there is late in my reaching home I called my mom. She never asked questions.
i am sorry to hear about ur father dear !! yeah all parents our different ur only a support for ur mum now that why she has so much faith in u ..even my mum has faith in me but not much she think that i may change in this surrounding ..but i wont disappoint them ever !! But yeah my mum does question me if i am late becoz she gets so worried like all mum gets time she starts crying also u know ma ka dil right .. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index