Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*Shahrukh Khan FC *-King Khan Of Bollywood* (Page 35)

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

oh i get wot u mean. kjo is good at directing love stories & family based drama but not serious things like that..
well he improved with MNIK though, that was good

yesss u got me rite dis time megzy Big smile

oh my yeah he has improved by leaps & bounds in MNIk. i ws seriously moved by his directing skills especially durin da scene hw he handled da cameras when rizwan khan ws held up by police for questioning and when da lil kid died in da play ground Cry

i loooved srk as rizwan khan... i am very smaaart!!!! dat line's chooo chweeet...Day Dreaming

if i ever misunderstand u just bear with me...im not very smaaart! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i agree, MNIK was nicely directed. but that scene where the kid dies was so unbearable & too graphic Ouch

i know stuff like that really happens though with kids...not just with racism but with small issues too..turns into a big thing like that. scary

SRK prepared so much to play Rizwan perfectly. he also read that book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time..

abt a kid with aspergers.. i d/l & read it too before MNIK came out so i can understand it better Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

if i ever misunderstand u just bear with me...im not very smaaart! LOL

i agree, MNIK was nicely directed. but that scene where the kid dies was so unbearable & too graphic Ouch

i know stuff like that really happens though with kids...not just with racism but with small issues too..turns into a big thing like that. scary

SRK prepared so much to play Rizwan perfectly. he also read that book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time..

abt a kid with aspergers.. i d/l & read it too before MNIK came out so i can understand it better Tongue

yeahhh i heard he worked his butt out for dis movie and it truly paid off well na?!?!

im sooo proud of him and i got my boss to watch it and he simply loved it. he's very fussy abt movies and he ws never a srk fan and he used to say dat amir's da best but i changed his mind Wink after watchin da movie, he called me up to his cabin and gave a small grin and said 'well ur dude can act damn well' LOL LOL mission accomplished!!!

ur rite megz, we'r sooo good srkverting ppl ROFL i'v churned quite a lot of ppl by now LOL

MeghaSRKLover

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

if i ever misunderstand u just bear with me...im not very smaaart! LOL

yeahhh i heard he worked his butt out for dis movie and it truly paid off well na?!?!

im sooo proud of him and i got my boss to watch it and he simply loved it. he's very fussy abt movies and he ws never a srk fan and he used to say dat amir's da best but i changed his mind Wink after watchin da movie, he called me up to his cabin and gave a small grin and said 'well ur dude can act damn well' LOL LOL mission accomplished!!!

ur rite megz, we'r sooo good srkverting ppl ROFL i'v churned quite a lot of ppl by now LOL

u khanverted ur boss???? ShockedShockedShockedShocked

omg, great going! Party

ppl think amirs good cos he makes 1 film every 5 yrs, takes 10 years to complete 1 scene...but he too is average like others LOL
he's not extra special in acting

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yup im da wonder girl Party

after MNIK, i gave him chak de india and he loved it even more... oh let's not talk abt other actors or else we'l get foreign attacks from nowhere ROFL ROFL
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
^true. will not talk of the lil one 

i love CDI..lotta ppl watch CDI & they like it a lot..even though it has no colourful shaadi's, singing-dancing, love story etc. LOL

plus its got 16 strange ladies in it, no real female role

my mom didnt like it..she likes the masala movies kind
she was yawning in the cinema AngryLOL

not her fault, she hates serious films...yet she loved MNIK
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Nadz wot do u use to make animated avi's?

plus do u take caps to make them or cut parts from the vid?
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Nadz wot do u use to make animated avi's?

plus do u take caps to make them or cut parts from the vid?

i use photoscape and yeah it's caps... it's very easy megz, do try it and see

i dont have a software to crop from videos Confused but i'l let u know when i find out one ok?!?

MeghaSRKLover

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeah megz even i loooved CDI LOL it ws faaab... i love his all rugged look, it made him luk sexy yar Day Dreaming

btw i really reallyyy wanted him to work with vishal bharadwaj sooo badly and im really xcited abt dis new movie based on two cities... 

MeghaSRKLover

Go to top