Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah megz even i loooved CDI 😆 it ws faaab... i love his all rugged look, it made him luk sexy yar 😍

btw i really reallyyy wanted him to work with vishal bharadwaj sooo badly and im really xcited abt dis new movie based on two cities... 
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i use photoscape and yeah it's caps... it's very easy megz, do try it and see

i dont have a software to crop from videos 😕 but i'l let u know when i find out one ok?!?

will nag my lil bro to download photoscape for me 😆 thanks so much! i really wanna learn how to make sigs, animated avi's etc. 😊

maybe cropping from vids doesnt exist..just thought to ask in case it does exist & i might sound smart as if i know abt these things 🤣

im so bad with PS, PSP etc. 😆

so u take caps...but that means i have to take loads of caps from that 1 scene i want right? 😲
sounds like a lotta work
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

yeah megz even i loooved CDI 😆 it ws faaab... i love his all rugged look, it made him luk sexy yar 😍

btw i really reallyyy wanted him to work with vishal bharadwaj sooo badly and im really xcited abt dis new movie based on two cities... 

me too, im happy he is doing 2 states.

its gonna be an adaptation on this book by chetan bhagat called 2 states. apparently its also kinda ike chetan's life story when he was young & in college 😆

how will SRK play a 20-something college student? 😕 hope they dont base it in college..it is an adaptation afterall

i read the book & didnt like it. i think chetan is a cr*ppy writer 😆 hopefully vb can direct it 100x better 😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
oh wow u wanna make siggies?!??! ok if so, use fotomix it's a freeware and veryyy easy to use. first blend/mix pics usin dis and then do additional treatment for da siggy with photoscape...

just keep tryn and u'l make siggies just like me 🥳

as for avis, yeah u need to take caps and dat too in slow speed otherwise it's difficult to gather images. but i think deres another software where u can crop videos... i'l ask some friends of mine and let u know as well... even i dont like photoshop cz it's really annoyn 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

me too, im happy he is doing 2 states.

its gonna be an adaptation on this book by chetan bhagat called 2 states. apparently its also kinda ike chetan's life story when he was young & in college 😆

how will SRK play a 20-something college student? 😕 hope they dont base it in college..it is an adaptation afterall

i read the book & didnt like it. i think chetan is a cr*ppy writer 😆 hopefully vb can direct it 100x better 😳

omg ur scarin me now... s dat an awful book?!!? 😕 yikes!!! hope it doesn't turn out to be another paheli or billu barber plsss 😕 😕

maybe vishal can focus more on da grown up part than da college kid...
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

oh wow u wanna make siggies?!??! ok if so, use fotomix it's a freeware and veryyy easy to use. first blend/mix pics usin dis and then do additional treatment for da siggy with photoscape...

just keep tryn and u'l make siggies just like me 🥳

as for avis, yeah u need to take caps and dat too in slow speed otherwise it's difficult to gather images. but i think deres another software where u can crop videos... i'l ask some friends of mine and let u know as well... even i dont like photoshop cz it's really annoyn 🤣

fotomix & photoscape..got it 😉
will def. have to get these downloaded & start using them cos if u make such awesome sigs with them they must be good softwares

i was thinking u use PS...ur sigs look as AWESOME as the ones in the sig galler forum..cant believe u dnt have a gallery there!

mine will start off babyish 😳😆

ok, thanks for helping with the animated stuff..do ask around 😃
BIackSwan thumbnail
yaaay pls try and make sigs megz and im sure u'l get used to it...
once u master these 2 software, u can do wonders 🥳
anyways do buzz me if u need any help ok?!? mein hoon na 😉

ok now i gotta hit da sheets... very sleepy *yawn yawn*
srk's waitin for me... nity nite megz 🤗
phir milenge chalte chalte 
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

omg ur scarin me now... s dat an awful book?!!? 😕 yikes!!! hope it doesn't turn out to be another paheli or billu barber plsss 😕 😕

maybe vishal can focus more on da grown up part than da college kid...

but there is no grown up. its based in college & then out of college when they are trying to get married.

indian/punjabi guy meets south indian/tamil girl (no wonder why they chse asin 😆) & they fall in love

they study together, have s*x...then she moves into his college dorm room in the boys section of the building, they study together & have s*x again 🤢 (maybe chetan forgot he is living in india)

then after college they think of getting a job & getting married...they get the jobs but then the parents have to meet before they get married

parents meet but they hate each other cuz they are total opposites 😆

so the guy goes to south india (i think chennai) & makes her parents like him.
then she has to go to delhi & make his parents like her

he tries so hard & does so much & succeeds
she doesnt try at all & throws tantrums 😡

eventually all works out, they get married.
2 months later they have twins...hence: 2 states. 2 diff ppl, 2 diff cities, 2 babies after 2 months 🤣

sounds like an average book but hopefully they can change it a lot & make a fab story that doesnt do with college
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

yaaay pls try and make sigs megz and im sure u'l get used to it...

once u master these 2 software, u can do wonders 🥳
anyways do buzz me if u need any help ok?!? mein hoon na 😉

ok now i gotta hit da sheets... very sleepy *yawn yawn*
srk's waitin for me... nity nite megz 🤗
phir milenge chalte chalte 

will def. ask u if i get stuck 😃

goodnite & sweet SRK dreams nadz

phir milenge chalte chalte 🤗
BIackSwan thumbnail
megz,

dat story's not appealing for me at all 😕 it's not ordinary or special anyways my hopes are just da same as urs. let's hope vishal interpretation's much better than da actual story itself!!! inshallah!!!