Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*Shahrukh Khan FC *-King Khan Of Bollywood* - Page 26

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

omg pria i love ur srk collection 😍 oops i totally forgot to mention his tv serial; fauji... u know it ws dubbed in my native language and telecasted here & my mom & dad simply loved it... psst so ws i 😆

oh i totally missed out 'kabhi haan kabhi naa'. it's one of his best yar. tnx for remindin me pria 😍 i loved da scene where he finds out dat anna doesn't love him aww he portrayed da sad lover ever sooo beautifully... he truly deserved best actor award dat year 

OMG!! Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa:-

when he goes to anna's parents & asks for thier permission for marriage...the way he expresses how much he loves her & will take care of her ❤️

then when he went o anna & said similar thing...which girl wouldnt melt & accept so much love? (i hated anna & that deepak guy) 😆

also the scenes when his dad finds out he lied abt passing the exams...he cried like a lil lost chilc & i cried helplessly along with him too 😭😭😭

LOVED FAUJI!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

oh i get wot u mean. kjo is good at directing love stories & family based drama but not serious things like that..
well he improved with MNIK though, that was good

yesss u got me rite dis time megzy 😃

oh my yeah he has improved by leaps & bounds in MNIk. i ws seriously moved by his directing skills especially durin da scene hw he handled da cameras when rizwan khan ws held up by police for questioning and when da lil kid died in da play ground 😭

i loooved srk as rizwan khan... i am very smaaart!!!! dat line's chooo chweeet...😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pria4ever

not many know tat SRK has been sponsoring a cancer ward for kids since the last manyyy years...he has adopted a village n is actively involved in the development of tat village..
and yes, anyone who enters Mannat asking for help, never goes empty hand back...SRK never publicises any of his work of charity,that gives certain critics a chane to pounce on him...
his charity does not start wen he is in trouble...u see certain actors start a foundation,so tat they get public sympathy, so tat their legal hassles get erased...
some people support a cause to promote their film n get men to act for free...n once their film releases,n profits are pocketed...conveniently forget their promise...

but i'm glad SRK is not fake...he truly means 'face of God'😳😳

well said 👏

plus sum celebs use the name of charity to show ppl "how good they are" & get more publicity from it.

not SRK..he does it from the heart, for himself, for ppl cos he cares. he doesnt call the entire media to show them he is doing charity. like u said, he is REAL 😳

God bless him & give him the ability to continue helping more ppl.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

yesss u got me rite dis time megzy 😃

oh my yeah he has improved by leaps & bounds in MNIk. i ws seriously moved by his directing skills especially durin da scene hw he handled da cameras when rizwan khan ws held up by police for questioning and when da lil kid died in da play ground 😭

i loooved srk as rizwan khan... i am very smaaart!!!! dat line's chooo chweeet...😍

if i ever misunderstand u just bear with me...im not very smaaart! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

i agree, MNIK was nicely directed. but that scene where the kid dies was so unbearable & too graphic

i know stuff like that really happens though with kids...not just with racism but with small issues too..turns into a big thing like that. scary

SRK prepared so much to play Rizwan perfectly. he also read that book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time..

abt a kid with aspergers.. i d/l & read it too before MNIK came out so i can understand it better 😛
BIackSwan thumbnail

if i ever misunderstand u just bear with me...im not very smaaart! 😆

i agree, MNIK was nicely directed. but that scene where the kid dies was so unbearable & too graphic

i know stuff like that really happens though with kids...not just with racism but with small issues too..turns into a big thing like that. scary

SRK prepared so much to play Rizwan perfectly. he also read that book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time..

abt a kid with aspergers.. i d/l & read it too before MNIK came out so i can understand it better 😛

yeahhh i heard he worked his butt out for dis movie and it truly paid off well na?!?!

im sooo proud of him and i got my boss to watch it and he simply loved it. he's very fussy abt movies and he ws never a srk fan and he used to say dat amir's da best but i changed his mind 😉 after watchin da movie, he called me up to his cabin and gave a small grin and said 'well ur dude can act damn well' 😆 😆 mission accomplished!!!

ur rite megz, we'r sooo good srkverting ppl 🤣 i'v churned quite a lot of ppl by now 😆
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

yeahhh i heard he worked his butt out for dis movie and it truly paid off well na?!?!

im sooo proud of him and i got my boss to watch it and he simply loved it. he's very fussy abt movies and he ws never a srk fan and he used to say dat amir's da best but i changed his mind 😉 after watchin da movie, he called me up to his cabin and gave a small grin and said 'well ur dude can act damn well' 😆 😆 mission accomplished!!!

ur rite megz, we'r sooo good srkverting ppl 🤣 i'v churned quite a lot of ppl by now 😆

u khanverted ur boss???? 😲😲😲😲

omg, great going! 🥳

ppl think amirs good cos he makes 1 film every 5 yrs, takes 10 years to complete 1 scene...but he too is average like others 😆
he's not extra special in acting
BIackSwan thumbnail
yup im da wonder girl 🥳

after MNIK, i gave him chak de india and he loved it even more... oh let's not talk abt other actors or else we'l get foreign attacks from nowhere 🤣 🤣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
^true. will not talk of the lil one 

i love CDI..lotta ppl watch CDI & they like it a lot..even though it has no colourful shaadi's, singing-dancing, love story etc. 😆

plus its got 16 strange ladies in it, no real female role

my mom didnt like it..she likes the masala movies kind
she was yawning in the cinema 😡😆

not her fault, she hates serious films...yet she loved MNIK
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Nadz wot do u use to make animated avi's?

plus do u take caps to make them or cut parts from the vid?
BIackSwan thumbnail

Nadz wot do u use to make animated avi's?

plus do u take caps to make them or cut parts from the vid?

i use photoscape and yeah it's caps... it's very easy megz, do try it and see

i dont have a software to crop from videos 😕 but i'l let u know when i find out one ok?!?