|*Shahrukh Khan FC *-King Khan Of Bollywood* - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
megz those are my top 3 and swades is undoubtedly my most fav srk movie till date

da first srk movie i watched ws anjaam. i watched it with my mom and i ws pissed with maduri dixit for rejecting srk. deres dis scene in da movie where srk luks at da sky and asks 'ma why doesn't she love me?' omg it brought tears to my eyes and my mom ws like 'ur too small to watch movies, go & play' 🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

psst: shall i continue my list?!?! im tempted here 
never say bye bushi, always say hum hain rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte... see ya later babes!!!! πŸ˜‰

aww, i knew abt the hospital ward he funds under the name of his mom, Lateef Fatima..its for seriously ill kids who cant afford the treatment
been almost 5-10 yrs now or something na?

its so great he will start a cancer ward for poor patients now too
God bless SRK 😊

t4s

tnx for sharin pria... 

god bless him!!!!!! dats all im left to say πŸ˜ me speechless  here...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

megz those are my top 3 and swades is undoubtedly my most fav srk movie till date

da first srk movie i watched ws anjaam. i watched it with my mom and i ws pissed with maduri dixit for rejecting srk. deres dis scene in da movie where srk luks at da sky and asks 'ma why doesn't she love me?' omg it brought tears to my eyes and my mom ws like 'ur too small to watch movies, go & play' 🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

psst: shall i continue my list?!?! im tempted here 

hey im serious, plz do πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
u want me to give anjaam to gori gori first? 😲

me too hted madz for rejecting him. hated juhi for rejecting him in ram jaane. hated juhi gain in darr for rejecting him ROFL

that scene u are talking abt touched my heart.
also the scene where he recites that poem & then cuts his wrists 😭

Shah Rukh Khan at the ITC Gardenia

my gori gori friends name is Sasha (we're frndz frm college)
i call her gori gori cos she luvs that song from MHN...plus she is gori!! 🀣

she doesnt understand a word of hindi but i make her watch with subtitles.
1 day me & my other mates were talking excitedly abt watching CDI in cinema in 2007 (almost 4 yrs ago! im so old πŸ˜†) and she wanted to come too cos she never saw a bwood film before but heard loads abt it

CDI was so different to the colorful song-dance 3 hr film she was expecting πŸ˜†

& she loved Shah's acting...she finds him sexy when he is angry 😳
btw. Hi Pri πŸ€—

love those pics!! look at the way he is picking up that piece of food, looking sho shweet like a lil kid 😳

& that pillow is a MUST HAVE 😲
hey megz i dont think ur gori gori friend would like anjaam πŸ˜† but being a non indian who didn't understand a word of hindi, who ws clueless abt actors, i fell for srk in anjaam... but i doubt if anybody else is as crazy as i am πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ooohh u asked my most fav to least fav na??! wait i'l giv u few names

let's start with least fav... 

one two ka four - pls pls pls teach dis director hw to direct a movie πŸ₯±

kank - dont ask y but i just loath dis movie πŸ˜† had kajol being dere instead of rani, i'd have said ok but still da story ws so crappy and awfully directed by kjo. srk ws totally wasted in it

paheli - y y y did srk do dis movie?!?!? i hope he answers my question soon πŸ˜†

billu  - im still tryn not to think too much abt dis movie πŸ˜•

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

btw. Hi Pri πŸ€—

love those pics!! look at the way he is picking up that piece of food, looking sho shweet like a lil kid 😳

& that pillow is a MUST HAVE 😲

Hi MeghaπŸ€—

he is simply so adorable...yes,the pillow is a must have for all we SRK-iansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³