Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update. Waiting to see what happens now that Arjun is awake.

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was crying while reading ur update..
i eally cant c anyone wth arohi...
hope she wanna say yes to arjun n frgv him ...
fingers crossed poor ma arjju ...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update :) Cont Soon And Thanks For The PM
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi it was relly good as always 
uppdats soon 
tanks for pm 
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

i was crying while reading ur update..i really cant c anyone wth arohi...hope she wanna say yes to arjun n frgv him ..
fingers crossed poor ma arjju ...

Hey aparna4karanika,

Thanks for your comment. Awww dnt cry, didn't intend to make anyone cry
Hopefully gud news in the next update
Cheers
Ruky07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

great update...plz update soon...

Thanks varshini.I'll try to update soon
Cheers
Ruky07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: malose

hi it was relly good as alwaysuppdats soon
tanks for pm

Hey,

Thanks malose,thanks for always reading and for the comments
No problemo :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
okayyy i hope arohi dsnt play around wit her n jays heart

evn tho i rely dont wan see her wit him

aww arjun is soo cute

promo soundz rely gud!! wer dd she go..she came bak so late

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update bt i can't c aro with any1 else...
plz aro frgv arjun n promo sounds very good...
update soon...

Ruky07 thumbnail
Over
Those couple of days I was lost in the words which Arjun said to me. Maybe it's true it was playing with jay heart, why is it so hard to express my feelings.
Later on the day I went to meet jay.

"There is something that I have to say to you, please don't get me wrong."
"Okay your getting me scared now". Said jay concern tone

"Look,i don't want to play with words I just want to get straight to the point, I've
been think these couple of days, I don't think we should be together no more."

He started at me as if he didn't understand. No one can promise they'll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.
"i..i don't understated did I do something wrong, I mean our relationship was going smooth, then what went wrong."
"jay your perfect, you are an awesome guy. I didn't want to hurt you but I don't think that I can play your feeling anymore."

"Play with my feeling. you where playing with my feeling am lost here Arohi"
"Love unreturned is like a question without an answer. Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship. The truth is
I've always seen you as a friend."

He started straight into my eyes. I could tell he was hurt and broken

"That all you wanted to say if it is then you can go now, but before you go The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don't love you back"
So I left, I don't think I had the strength to say anything else to him, maybe he'll
forgive me, but I don't think I am worth it.

i returned to my own home.

"Arohi what are you doing here, I thought you were staying at Aisha until the wedding ends beta."
"mom I don't feel well , I'm going upstairs to my room."

We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have
been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have
known sadness. Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this,
and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and hurt I have caused to jay.

Couple of hours later. Aisha stormed into my room.

"Come on get up where going for my hen do."

"what!!! Aisha listen, I'm not feeling well. Go without me please."
"No way, first I've been waiting 3 hours for you to come to my house and your hear,know your making up excuse that your not feeling well. Where is the Arohi that I know, since you have been with me you seem lost."

"I've decided that after your wedding I'm going back to Delhi, i don't know why i came back to Mumbai."
"Why?"
"Because,Life is a lot simpler there. "Those words where enough for Aisha to understand what i was getting across to her.

"If that's what will bring you back to normal then, you should go ahead."
"By the way, you're paying for my drinks."i said.

"Yeah you wish."

It was a wild night, haven't had this much fun in ages. The do was awesome, but I think I should have slowed down on the drinks i was wasted.

We got home at 2:00am, but there was something that i wanted to say to a particular person. so I headed for they room.

I opened the door, there he was. Arjun singhania, asleep he looked like and innocent child when he's sleeping. I went close and stroked his hair. It woke him up. He got up in shock. "What are you doing here Arohi."
"errmm...i need to tell you something."

"Are you okay you seem drunk, I think you should head to your room, we'll talk in the morning?"

"No.I said in a stubborn tone. "I want to talk to you now."
"Okay fine"
"i'm going back to Delhi the day after Aisha wedding, I just wanted to thank you. You were right i don't like jay, I've always seen him as a friend. Were over."

There is a time to speak up, and a time to be silent. A time to read and a time to write. A time to learn and a time to teach. A time to listen and a time to be heard. A time to lose and a time to gain. And for all of these things the time is now.

"And one more thing, I'm done being cold hearted, I forgive you. A tear rolled down my face, and I walked out of the room.

The next morning i woke up, my head was pounding. Gosh!
I was so excited today; my best friend was getting married. So I headed to her
room.

Wedding
The beautician had just arrived and was doing her makeup.

"In 2 hours you're offically going to get married,
enjoy your last hours as being single." I said mockingly.

I can't wait.they say Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.,Me officially being Mrs. Aisha Rishi Virat,at the moment I've got butterflies in my stomach."She smiled
"Are you sure, he's the right man you have still got time left."
"No am sure, and stop pulling my leg.by the way you finally forgave Arjun!!!."
"What!! How did you find out?"
"He said you came into his room last night and passed out, what made you change your mind?"
"Forget about me and him all the details after your wedding, it's your day today and I want it to be flawless."
the wedding morning was mayhem with everyone rushing around getting ready.  

i fainally got time to get ready.I was wearing a blue lengha with crystal stone work all throughout.  Her make-up was perfectly done and she wore beautiful kundan and pearl earrings.
Aisha was ready and looking beautiful in a red and gold lengha.

Now everyone was waiting for the groom's side to get here.  The dhol could be heard so they where close by.Once the groom arrived all the customs where done inside.  
I went upstairs to go Aisha.
"So are you ready, unless you have changed your mind."
"I'm ready"
So i brought Aisha down and placed her next to Rishi.Marriage is a promise. Not just between the couple but to The community at large, to generations past and to those yet to be born.

The wedding ceremony took place.I got a little teary eyed looking at my best friend starting a new phase in her life and i was going to leave her to go to Delhi tomarrow.  Somone passed me a hankerchief.
"Thanks."

"You are welcome"
I looked up and it was Arjun. He put his arm around me.

"Smile.Aisha would like that."
The wedding cermony was over and lunch was served. It was time for speeches. I got changed into an emerald green sari with pearl and crystal work.

Rishi stood up and took hold of the mic.

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. they say Marriage is a gamble, let's be honest. 
(Booo!!!! Your so mean everyone shouted. No he's corrected." shouted all the married men.)

"Okey this is for real.I didn't marry you because you were perfect.. I married you because you Gave me a promise and because I loved you. That promise made up for your faults.And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people have got married and it was the promise and love that made the marriage.And when our children are growing up, it wont be a house that protect them; it's not even our Wealth that protects them - it will be our love andPromise.i love you and promise that everyday I'll wake up and love you even more.You shall not walk alone.My heart will be your shelter,And my arms will be your homewell what can I say."
("Vaah bhai vaah, shaadi ke baad we'll see what your speech is going to be." teased his uncle.)

Awww that was real cute.I mean these promises and vows tie releationships togther.
Now it was Aisha turn.

"They before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him. 
( yeeeah !!!!! Shoued the girls.true right girl said all they married women, you have keep a close eye on these men they eyes wonder everywhere) Rishi blushed.
Well jokes Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person. From this day forward,It is not looking for perfection in each other.t is cultivating flexibility, patience,Understanding and a sense of humour.It is having the capacity to forgive and forget. Rishi your my friend, I've married you and become whole.I promise to build an atmosphere in which each can grow old and where there is love."
Woot !!! Woot !! (claapping)

Many people took a trun to say somthing. Like grooms,bride and my Parents, uncle and aunties.

Now it was my turn.Goo Arohi!!!!!

"I have known Aisha my life. I've shared everything with her even my bed,(Guys whistling).
 I mean don't get any funny ideas in your heads.Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night, but What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to strengthen each other in all labor,to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to
be one with Each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the
last parting.
Every man wants a wife who is beautiful,understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
(Sahi baat kahi hai tum ne arohi, these men are beeshram, they want many wifes.teased the ladies.)
I promised aisah that i wont cry today, but i'm sorry you make a beautiful couple and i wish you all the happiness in the world.
"
i hugged aisha.who was all in tears
"I am going to miss you."
"Me too."

Lastly it was arjun.
Gooo arjun !!!!! Shouted family members.

"Well, before marriage, a man declares that he
would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won't even lay down
his newspaper to talk to you.

(Arjun kyun humari Izzat ko badnaam kar Raho.Winned the boys. On the otherhand the women where cheering!!!!)
Sorry guys,we"ll today my best friend married my
little sister I'm really happy.I cant believe it,time goes quick you were my
little cupcake,today your going.as i protective bro if he ever does something
to you I'll kick his ass.

(Promise I won't Arjun. Said Rishi)
Aisha is a gem in our family, a blessing to both her
parents and me. She's been a good and faithful daughter to my mum and my dad.
We know she will also be a blessing to Rishi and his family.

Aisha has been a good sister to me. I will miss her
wit and good company, especially when her drama serials are on.aisha and I have
been so close. We used to simply exchange looks at each other to communicate
jokes. But lately she's been a little distant. Her eyes like those of Skywalker
look far far away to, because she found someone else.

But Rishi word of advice Bachelors knows more about
women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too. 
They say there is no sexret to have a happy marriage,but there is the secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much. 

(True true arjun these men eat our brains away, excuse more like it you women do!!!)
"Okey calm down Guys, just on more thing I want to wish you both a happy married life."

All too soon the wedding ceremonies had come to an end and Aisha was leaving, the vidaii ceremony was a sad affair. The room was filled with tears.  Arohi was the last to say goodbye. Tears came like a flood; she tried to hold back the tears.
One by one everyone left. I hung back to comfort Aisha mom.

Thanks everyone for reading and the comments, sorry no promo this time. the next time i will update will proberly be in about 2-3 weeks sorry guyz, therefore i updated 2 parts. hope you enjoy it :)

cheers:)
P.S:sorry if my spelling or sentence dont make sense, did not get time to check it

Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago