India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New twist is superab.

roseroserose Groupbie
roseroserose
roseroserose

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

I really think that this new twist is going to be great.Till now pkyek was an ordiary serial with college fun and masti.ofcourse there are vampires in the story but now it has become a real vampire-horror story.Most of us watch pkyek for its 'different theme'.and now we have got it.Mythali track with tomb,darkness and action is going to be great.It will be fun to watch piya's jealous and protective face with Mythali around and abhay's confusion.abhay ofcourse will select Pia but still Mythali is his first love...and he will not be able to forget her that easy.and mythali..i think sae will be more dangerous than Sid.This track is really going to be packed with action.lets enjy this new track guys..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxochoco-pieTanu92minahil1997--AROMAL--roseflower_07

roseroserose Groupbie
roseroserose
roseroserose

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
40 views and no replies??
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
YEs I am so lookign forward to it, I just hope nothing happens to Piya and she comes out unscathed and then we can see whatever challenges will now come up
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i really lyk maithali's look but wen she cums front of everyone of course she will start wearing piya's clothes but i wan her to stay diff frm piya.
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
this new twist wouldve been more "new", if they wouldnt have copied it off the vampire diaries.. :(
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
sid is character which i cant forget ,no one can replace it ,i wud be happy if sid would have also been part of this new track.and if sid would have been there then wud be love stories ,abhiya ,sidchi,may be misha shankar ,plus many other things secrets coming out ,there wud thrill plus love stories,which wud be intersting but now they have eliminated all love stories except abhiya .rest is thrill in show.this looks exciting but it wud be intersting to see how long it keeps us glued.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index