16/05/11 CD+CC > Bunga Bungaaa - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Boss u need hq to watch that stupid SR..someone shoot me..Shoot Me.
[/QUOTE

well i need something to watch while having diner😉

why not this

Originally posted by zaara25

Hello gals.. Saw the commotion.. 🤣 thank god, i went off for dinner with fren instead of waiting.. Now i have no expectation.. I knew things will happen like this.. 🤣 *Zaara falls on floor, laughing and rolling*

Sister u came😭😭Mama is driving me crazy..she actually call this as SRMadYup sisy u have done the most best thing..me cancelles my trip and sitting in this stupid room ðŸ˜­planned and send my parents pput for dinner ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­Ufff me soo ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by blackb28

Ohh Boss R u Also Angry???

ell not angry but i thought we would have more Geet and MSK, but it seems more dev and nandini and everyone else and less geet and msk, but from pics it looks like DD is a bit tired ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Girls Read This🤣

Jaan how can u  laugh jaan ðŸ¤£u have strong heart

Jaan how can u  laugh jaan ðŸ¤£u have strong heart

Jaan What Else Can I Do Tell My?😆😆
FOR the CVs...     

What was that ???

Yeh CVs aur GHSP ke team ko pakad kar  thoda hilana padega...

How Long SHud V Wait b4 our demands r fulfilled...

I'm tired & dead coz of all the waiting...

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

😆😆😆Me tolling and laughing about our life...u think Msk ever gonna be a papa🤣Uff i feel like killing the [person who ivented the lights ðŸ˜†

Sister u came😭😭Mama is driving me crazy..she actually call this as SRMadYup sisy u have done the most best thing..me cancelles my trip and sitting in this stupid room😭planned and send my parents pput for dinner😭😭Ufff me soo😡😡

🤣 seriously i cant take it.. Oh god, i think im the most clever person onboard here.. Sorry, but i cant take it..*Zaara rolls on floor and laugh out loud* 😆
OK buddies, I can feel all of your pain, but I need to go & brush and say my morning Maaneet prayers, so will see you later🤗